XI.

Ethan looked over at me and bit his lip. He moved his hand up on my thigh, caressing it.

"Why do you do this to me?" I asked, now biting my lip.

"I love pleasing my princess." he whispered into my ear, leaving goosebumps on my arms and legs.

"I'd love to continue this session of teasing, but I have one more day of menstruation." I said, kissing his cheek.

There was a sad look of disappointment on his face, when I said that.

"I hate periods." he huffed.

"At least it doesn't actually happen to you." I replied, stepping out of the car.

"You can't leave." he insisted.

"Who said I was." I answered.

-----

He unlocked the door, and we made our way inside.

"Ugh. My first day back to hell and I have homework for all periods." I complained, slamming my backpack on the ground.

"Since I know you don't feel well, I'll do it. I'm not taking any no's either. Now go lie down on the couch and rest." he insisted, shooing me away.

"Awe baby, you're literally the best thing that's ever happened to me. I mean it." I beamed, making my way over to sit on his lap.

"You really know how to make a guy's day." he replied, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ow baby, remember I'm still on my period." I said teasing him.

Ugh I hate how cheesy this chapter was, I'm sorry. I've had a big day and I'm tired. Ily 💓- Kay