XXI

After hanging up on Beth, Ethan proceeded to ask me what was wrong.

"Babe, are you okay? You can tell me anything." He said, pushing my hair out of my face.

Tears immediately began to roll down my checks, leaving trails. Ethan wiped my eyes with his thumb; a smile came across my face.

"I am now, well technically I'm not. My mom just broke news that my dad is in town and wants to see me, which is utter bullshit. If that was the case, he would've come around a lot sooner than now." I replied.

"Damn, you're more than welcome to stay at my place as long as you need; but seriously, we need to sort out arrangements for my mom." Ethan stated, pulling into his driveway

"I really appreciate everything Ethan, thank you. If it's okay, I need to borrow a change of clothes for tonight."

"No you don't, you won't be needing them."

- - - - - - - -
The next morning...

Waking up to the smell of breakfast is yet another thing I could get adjusted to.

"Smells amazing in here!" I exclaimed

I was about to run over to Ethan, when I felt the urge to throw up.

"Shit, I will clean it up. You need to go rest on the couch or something." He told me, turning off the stove.

"Okay, I love you!" I said, feeling nauseous.

Thoughts began racing around in my head:
Did I forget to take my birth control?
Did he use a condom last night?
(for extra protection)

Shit, shit! I remember that I ran out of my pills and he didn't have anymore condoms, so we just said fuck it and just had sex anyway.

"Ethan, I am running to the store. I need to pick up something! I will be back soon!"

Cutting his sentence off, I ran out of the door.

I raced to the store closest, which was the dollar general; aka the worst store to get a pregnancy test from.

_______________

Woah, it's been awhile since I have updated. I apologize, but my life has been crazy af. I will try to update much more often :)) -kay