Chapter 14....A Trade

Somewhere in a border town....
"Are you sure no one followed you?" A scary looking 6ft tall man asks an equally scary man with a ganster look.
"Am sure no one followed me, you know me slither.I have all the info you asked for" he says handing over a thick envelope.
The tall 6ft man Slither extends his hand and picks the envelope and opens it.
Inside the envelop are a bunch of pictures of people, places,routines and residences.
"Good work Don,did they suspect you at all "Slither asks
"A little" Don't replies
"Call The Boss, we need to report" Slither says
Don't sets up a video call and on the screen a man in a swivel chair turns around but he is wearing a mask over his face.
"Is my task complete?" The Boss asks
"Yes sir,the first phase is over" Slither replies
"Perfect, but we need to move fast, I've heard the senate is convening an assembly and Senator Blackstone is the main speaker,he is a major threat we need to eliminate systematically before he blows our trade" The Boss says.
"So should we roll out phase two?" Don't asks
"Absolutely, you have all resources necessary" The Boss says and ends the video call.
"Call our men,phase two is on" Slither orders.

Back at college......
Noel's POV
Am in my room with Cooper and Amanda just eating pizza and listening to music.
Its Saturday and we have decided to be lazy today and relax indoors.
There is a knock on the door and all of us are lazy to go. Till Cooper offers to go.
He opens the door and briefly talks to someone then he turns to me,
"Delivery for you Noel" he says and goes back inside. As I pass him,he slaps my ass. I yelp and shout at him.
I reach the door and the delivery guy hands me a mail and I sign for it.
As I am closing the door,i hear him talking on the phone,
"The plan is on" he says
I wonder why he said that.
I go in and Amanda and Cooper are dying to see the mail.
"Open it already" they say
"Calm down you two". I say and open the mail.
Amanda let's out a scream,
They are a one week vacation tickets to Acapulco. Apparently, I had won a free trip with fully paid expenses and I could bring along three friends.
Amanda and Cooper were already celebrating.
"Your bringing us right? They ask
"I guess so and Raphael I think" I reply
"Let's start packing already" Amanda says
"But guys, don't you find this a little weird? We didn't enter into any competition, how come we won?" I ask
"Stop over thinking, they probably picked random people" Cooper says
"That's what worries me,a trip for four to Acapulco!!! Just like that! Fully paid, it doesn't seem right!" I say
"Fine, let's call them to ease your mind" Amanda says. I nod my head and she picks up the phone and dials the number.
After talking to them, they confirm they picked random winners for the prizes.
Fully excited now, we start packing excitedly for our trip.