Chapter 15.Coincidence

JARED'S POV

Earlier in the morning, i find vacation tickets to Acapulco in the mail. Apparently , I had won a vacation and i could bring  three other friends.
Obviously I was bringing Vicky, Katuskah and Casper. A little vacation wouldn't do me bad. With all this Noel stress, a vacation with friends was very welcome.

We were leaving the very next day. That was abit fast! Whatever.....
I call up the three of them and the yelling they do leaves my ears bleeding. Why must girls yell over everything ?
I quickly throw in clothes in my suitcase and other things I might need.

The next day can't come soon enough, we are in a black car heading to the airport and the girls are dying of excitement. They take pictures as they play music and sing to it.
We get our plane tickets as we head to the departures and board the plane.
We get on the plane and grab seats next to each other.
Before we even set off, look who comes in with their friends!!!
Noel! Raphael ! Amanda and Cooper!
What a coincidence ! I think not!
Why are they always following us! Desperate jealous people !
As they get seats in the lane opposite us, we face off and glare at each other.

"Desperate people around us!" Katuskah shouts
I nod and sigh, trust Katuskah to start a quarrel on a plane...
"Says the loud mouthed Katuskah" Amanda yells back from the other lane.

The girls start exchanging words and insults that make us cringe.
The other passengers  start complaining and telling us to shut up.
Next thing i know, shoes are flying in the air and people are looking for things to throw at each other.
As I am trying to calm Vicky down who is tossing lipstick at Amanda, I get hit in the face with a pack of face wipes.

"Oh hell no! I say and toss it back
Unfortunately, it hits Raphael in the face and he throws it back to me.
Someone ,Katuskah I think, throws a shoe and it hits the passenger's ahead.
She turns and throws a pillow back
By now,the whole plane is in chaos and uproar. Things are being thrown left and right and the hostesses try to calm people down but its futile!

Suddenly, the pilot turns back the plane and we are heading back to the airport. On noticing this, people finally calm down and when they notice the plane turning, they start quarreling again about how they have meetings and appointments to catch.
We hadn't  gone far and as soon as the plane lands, police surrounds the plane.

Oh no! We were going to be arrested !
We are all hand cuffed as we get off the plane and all of us are taken to the airport holding room.
" Who started this scuffle ?" The officer questions us
We slowly sink into our seats as we were the culprits. We are held for a around 30 minutes and given strict warnings and fines to pay.
On the plane, we are separated and put to seat differently and closely monitored.
Because of the delay, we arrive at night very tired and hungry .
We just enter the van waiting for us and sleep as we head to our hotel I think.

I turn and see the Noel's heading into another Van packed to side.