Chapter 6

*Skylar's POV*

Pregnancy sure takes a toll of me I get weird cravings like tuna fish with ice cream and oreos. Also my feet are swelling my clothes barely fit and I have go to work ugh why.

You know when you wake up and you know some sh*t is going to go down, because that's what I'm feeling right now. So it's barely 6 a.m. and I have nothing to do seriously I'm just staring into space. I don't have work till 12.

I was in my own world when I get I hear Broccoli by D.R.A.M ft Lil Yachty ring through my apartment. I rush to my phone and I see it's the clinic, yes I have the clinic in my contacts just to be safe.

"Hello is this Ms. Skylar Phoenix?" they asked.

"Yes, this is she." I said.

"Yes, we were wondering if you could come by the clinic at 8 a.m. it seems we have missed on telling you but to make sure we aren't mistaken we want to tale a look again." they said sounding kind of little panicked.

"Yeah I could go by that time but what do you mean you missed on telling me something can't you tell me what could be the mistake over the phone?" I asked confused.

"Miss I'm sorry but it's better to recheck to make sure than informing something that isn't real so with that thank you and goodbye." with that they hanged up before I could say goodbye.

Well that sure was a weird phone call for the mean while I checked through my musical.ly (who else has one) and can we just agree on how hot and dorky Paul Zimmer is in it.

When I checked in it turns out I was in it for 1:30 hours, damn time sure goes by fast, and I start getting ready. I just choose a simple flowy pink shirt and dark blue shorts that reached mid thigh and did messy bun and I was out.

* at the clinic*

"Yes I had an appointment at 8." I said.

"Oh yes go right in to room number 4." the receptionist said.

I got in and went to room 4 and right there was Dr. McSexy aka Dr. Tristan Zimmer.

"Ah Miss Phoenix if you got right on this and get over it." and I did.

He puts the cold substance on my stomach and takes a look. At first he seemed relived but then a disappointed look takes over.

"Ah just what I was hoping what was fake." he said

"What do you mean?" I said (who else said it in the Justin Bieber voice)

"Well it seems ------

Dun Dun Dun Cliffhanger