Chapter 22

*Unknown POV*

I followed her today, she went to the park with that man. I was sitting in the corner booth of the ice cream shop. She was so cute and adorable with ice cream on her face. Thankfully I have everything planned and soon I'll be closer to her. I can't wait for the day I'll be able to talk more than two sentences to her. 

*Dimitri POV*

Work as usual was exhausting I was finally able to come home. I went straight to the kitchen knowing that my food was in microwave. When I finished my food I started to call out for Skylar not even knowing if she was here. I had decided to let her live with me in the end you never know she could faint and I wouldn't know because she'll be by herself plus it'll help me with my plan. As i heard no response back I thought I would tell her tomorrow morning.

*Third-Person POV*

It was about 3:20 in the morning when a car parked on street in front of Dimitri's house. The person got out and climbed the fence. He had been informed of what room she was located. It took him a while but he got in. It seemed like luck was on his side because her window was unlocked. As he got in the first thing he noticed when he got in was that her room had a rug as his shoes made barely any noise against the floor. He was looking from side to side to try and see where her bed was as there was barely any light but he found it. 

He slowly walked towards her making sure that she wouldn't wake up. Once he was in front of her, he got two things out of his pocket. One was rag and another was a small bottle of chloroform. He put chloroform on the rag and slowly put it against her face. Once he was sure that she had breathed it in he put it back in his pocket. He got to her other side and as carefully as he could he took of his clothing  until he was only in his boxers. He picked up the blanket and slowly got beside her, once he covered himself with the blanket he put his arm around her still not liking that her belly was swollen by another's child.

"Soon my love, soon" and with that he drifted off to sleep.