Chapter 15

*Skylar's POV*

After that little episode with Dimitri's suppose girlfriend I went to the kitchen and straight to the refrigerator. I got my favorite ice cream of all time the one and only Banana Nut. I got my spoon and went to the loving room.

I got the remote and turned the TV and started to look for movies. I was switching channels when I came upon Megamind. Yeah I know I'm 20 but come on its a good movie.

"He's just a kid why are you rejecting him. I hate you Metro Man!" I yell at the TV when the kids at the school treat Megamind like he's no better.

Let's just say that a lot of screaming happened during the movie. Its was 12:37 when the credits rolled out.

'Hmmm today is either a slow day or just boring' I think to myself and scoop for another spoon of ice cream but make contact with air.

I stand up and walk to the trash can and thrown it away. I was washing my spoon when I gear my phone ring. As it was a boring day I went jogging to it.

'Rose' the name shined on my phone. I quickly answered it.

"Rose" I answer excitedly.

"Hi honey, how have you been" she asked.

"Great how about you two I missed you" I said.

"We've been good, we miss you too and don't forget about your random cravings too" she says with a small laugh.

"Aw don't say stuff like that it'll make me cry. You know what I'll go to the bakery it'll take me a while to reach it but I'll be there." I said with determination.

"You don't have to honey plus it may be a long way and you can't walk that much with your pregnancy." she says with care in her voice.

"I'll call cab I have some money." I said.

"OK dear see you soon. Bye." She said.

"Bye." and I hanged up.

I quickly called a cab and told him the address. While I waited I made myself a sandwich I mean I am pregnant with twins.

It was 5 minutes that I lasted waiting for the cab to come. I told him the address to the bakery and sat back quietly checking my Instagram.

'Damn' I think to myself as I pass a picture of Stephen James. He is one fine specimen. I don't know why but men with tattoos hotter than usual I mean also if they have a nice face to go with it.

"Here we are ma'am, it'll be $12.45" he says.

I give him the money and get out.

I enter the bakery and I'm attacked with delicious' smells all around.

"Skylar" I hear a very excited voice. I turn around and its Harry with flour on his apron.

"Harry" I say and give him a hug not caring if I get flout on myself.

"Oh my god, did Rose know you were coming" he said with a large smile.

"Yeah she did" I say.

"That women I love her and all but sometimes that women drives me insane." He says slicking his hair back.

"Oh shut up you old man you're one to talk" Rose comes out of the back.

"Come one Skylar I'm making you favorite pastries and while they're baking tell us how its been" Rose said leading me to a table that I just noticed just like the rest.

"You added tables" I said with a smile.

"Yes we thought the costumers might like to eat here and relax" Harry said.

"That's a nice upgrade I said.

"Now enough of the bakery tell us what has happened so far" Rose says with a giant smile.

OK so there's another chapter now the same that I ask on the end of chapter comment, like, and please follow me. Also I'm not liking this weather I'm mainly accustomed to the hot weather, now that's a part of Texas for you.