Chapter 11

Most people would be like let me think about it but instead me being who I am I was like"yes yes yes oh my god yes I love you so much" and that was exactly my reaction. It was awful a simple yes I would love to be your wife would have been what a princess would say but no I acted like I was a normal teenager and that would not go unpunished. Right now I'm in dads office waiting for him to come and talk to me. Let's just say this is not a conversation I'm looking forward to.

      Dad walks into the room and sits at his desk. "Nobody is pleased by your behavior. I thought we made it clear you were no longer some love sick teenager you are a princess. We love that your getting married but your reaction was just by far the worst love sick teenager reaction be far. Our torturer will be up in a second to take you down for your punishment when you signed the agreement you said that if you were to ever act like this you would accept your punishment." I nodded my head feeling tears brim my eyes. I was in my flowing white dress so I stop my tears before they flowed down my cheeks.

    I just sat there waiting for them to come get me to give me my punishment. Blake was to never know about this contract so I won't have my punishment for long. I will also take a medication afterwards and have the ladies clean me up so it looks like nothing ever happened. Blake burst through doors angry as hell. " what is going on here?" Oh my lord what if he heard my conversation with my father what was k to tell him.

    "What do you mean, love" I asked standing up and walking over to him. Tears brimmed his eyes. "Please don't don't do this. No person deserves to be tortured for you being happy and normal for once" I smiles weakly. "Love, we are still getting married and it's not because I was happy it was because I didn't act like a princess like I agreed to. I love you. Don't forget that" I wiped the tears from his eyes and watched as Phillip walked in ready to take me to the room where my worst nightmares await. I kissed his cheek and walked downstairs with him. What have I gotten my self into.

     I am now strapped to a chair. He brought out a blade hot as the sun and slowly put it across my skin. I did not scream for that meant I was no longer strong enough to keep the pain from escaping my lips. For I'm not a weak person and they are not gonna see me weak. I'm not a scared little girl like they want me to be. He looked at me and raised at eyebrow. My mark. He was staring straight at it. He then went to the cupboard and pulled out something, a syringe full of a silvery liquid.

   He then took it and plunged it where the mark was. It felt like someone else's hands were touching me not his. It wasn't blakes soft lips but someone else's. I thought 'this isn't real'. "STOP" i screamed ready to rip his head off. "I know that wasn't real" he looked ya me surprised. Nobody had ever really got past that stage before. He then took me out of my chair and hooked me to a machine where it held my legs above my head and keep my feet strapped down so I was standing straight up unable to move. He then talked through a radio to where they brought someone inside. He smiled at me and walked up to me and kissed my lips. I jerked only my mate can do those things. "Daddy please don't let them do this anymore." I cried and sobbed as he continuously kissed my lips.

    My dad then walked in and said "enough she has learnt her lesson" they then all walked out leaving me a sobbing mess on the floor. That's when I lost it and screamed "how could you. I trusted you. You betrayed me." I then mind linked Blake and told him to come get me. When he saw me he ran up to me and hugged me and said " what happened" I just shook my head. "What hurts the most is being so close and having so much to say and having him walk away."

Enjoy guys it got kinda intense so yea have fun with that. Love ya guys.

-Madison