|New Girl|

Mia
Warning in the first  flashback there will be some gory details so if you are sensitive to gore then you can just skip the flashback. Otherwise you have been warned 😂😌  New York slang will be used throughout the book so I will always give meanings in the beginning
Grill: to stare

 Otherwise you have been warned 😂😌  New York slang will be used throughout the book so I will always give meanings in the beginning Grill: to stare

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.
-Laurell K. Hamilton
______________________________
Flashback
I was now 15 and I had seen people get shot or beaten half to death I have seen things that I wish I hadn't .It's my 15th birthday I get home from hanging out with Andrea and Jackie not expecting to see my dad .

It was 5:00pm he usually comes home a lot later so I was confused to see him there he had a grin ,not a warm and fuzzy grin but a drunk 'I am up to no good' grin.

When he notices me his grin goes away and turns red.

" WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN," he yells .

" out," I say.

" JUST BECAUSE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN LEAVE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT !!" He yells grabbing me by the collar and lifting me off my feel. I could smell the cheap alcohol coming from his breathe.

" I am sorry," I say .

" It's ok sweetheart I actually have a present for you ," he says surprising me cause he hasn't been this nice to me in years and he has never given me a present.

He takes out a box and opens it revealing a bunch of needles that people use to give piercings and all these piercing rings .

I look at him with terror I was petrified for me life .

He lunges at me and tackles me to the ground .
I knew I had no chance against him I tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong.

I felt a sharp painful prick on my stomach and yell of pain I look down to see my belly button bleeding and a piercing .

I pass out from the sight of the blood.

I wake up to find my father gone. I had excruciating pain coming from my nose stomach and ears. I look at a mirror to see my nose pierced and a bunch of ear piercings

 I look at a mirror to see my nose pierced and a bunch of ear piercings