|flunitrazepam|

Mia
There will be foreshadowing this will be an upsetting chapter

Snuff :"street" and mean "to punch"

Grilling : to stare a lot

Brick :Its when its very chilly outside or just extremely cold.

Note: in this story Leann and Piper are 30 us she hangs out with 30 year old it's happens all the time

Ever since I have been hanging out with Leann and Piper I guess you can say I have just not been giving any shits about anything.

People have been saying that I am turning into Dally but I don't care anymore. No matter what I will always love Dally but I can't hear his name anymore because it hurts too much .

Today I met up with Leann and Piper .

" Hey ," I say grabbing a joint out of Pipers hand.

" Hey kid tonight there is a party wanna join us there ?" Leann asks. She hands me a bag of Weed.

" Is that a question I'll see you there ," I say then leaving.

" Don't get into too much trouble," Piper says.

" I'll try not to ," I say.

At the party

I see Leann put something in a lot of people's drink .

Later I  see the cops starting to coming so I immediately get out of there and I see Piper coming to me.

" Where's Leann ?" I ask.

" a lot of people got roofied because she put some shit in third drink and she got caught," Piper says .

" Jail or prison ?" I ask

" Probably jail I know a guy who did the same thing but he went to prison for 10 years but with her daddy she ain't even gonna get enough to go to prison she's probably going to get less than a year," Piper says lighting a cigarette.

"  What do you mean with her Daddy ?" I ask

" Her dad is the Sheriff nobody fucks with sheriff or his daughter for sure and everyone knows he always bails her out a month later hell she has money ,"Piper says .

" then why does she live here I mean I know you and I would love to get out of this dump you talk about It everyday and why does she act like this?" I ask I was very confused