|long time no see|

Mia

Warning this Flashback will contain Gore and violence and this takes place while she is in Philadelphia and this chapter will be longer and very emotional and please listen to the music above while reading this

My dad storms into my room and grabs me and brings me into the kitchen .

I try to get out of his reach but his grip is too tight I knew it would leave bruises .

I am terrified to find out what he will do but he turns the stove on and takes a metal kitchen implement

He grabs the kitchen implement and puts it above the stove that is lit and I can tell that it is scorching hot then he grabs my arm puts the bottom of the kitchen implement that is metal and puts it on my arm .

I could feel the how scorching hot it was it felt like it was taking off my skin is burning sensation and it left a mark .

I yell in pain but he doesn't seem to care don't cry don't cry Mia crying makes you weak I can't be weak .

Dally's words keep repeating over and over and over again crying makes you weak crying makes you weak if only he was here to hold me and to tell me everything was going to be OK even if I knew it wasn't he'd still make me feel safe because only he was here he would stop all of this or at least he'd make it stop make me feel like nothing was going on because that's the type of person Dally was.

I haven't eaten anything for a week now . My dad keeps me tied up In a chair the whole day and only gives me water cause he says that I am fat .

You can live without food for 3 weeks but you can only survive without water for 3 days so he gives me water every other day . I haven't slept either every time I fall asleep a buzzer and shocker go off so that I can't sleep.

I hear the front door open and close . Oh no .

He comes into my room obviously drunk .

" Hello bitch I had to buy a whole new fireball because of you so I am going to do something so that you always remember how much of a bitch you are ," my dad says taking out a knife .

I try to move out but I can't he writes on one arms

Ugly

On the other one

Bitch

I yell in pain . It hurt so much as soon as I saw the blood I passed out