✨ Dancing to the Beat of my heart

swaggerdance20 thank you for being my first request! I really enjoyed writing this one. You can request as many as you like for you or your friend or your cat! Doesn't matter! (:  If there are any changes you'd like to be made, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you like it!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Genre: Cute

Setting: Dance Recital

Person: Junior

Season: Winter

Plot: At the beginning of the year, I send a fan letter to Junior with tickets for him and the boys to my dance recital inviting them to come but then I don't think they will go but they do and Junior congrats me and then he asks me out and then happily ever after❤️❤️❤️

Word Count: 1,423

Requested byswaggerdance20 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I knew it, my hands were slipping the envelope through the mail compartment. My hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty, which made it all the more difficult to keep the envelop in my hand. It was gone. Gone and there was no way I could get it back, especially since the mailman was already here to pick up the ongoing mail. My heartbeat quickened the farther the mail truck drove away, before it was no longer in sight.

"(Y/N), yoohoo!" My friend snapped in front of my face, taking me away from my thought.

"Huh? What'd you say (Y/F/N)" I asked, my eyebrow quirked.

She rolled her eyes at my lack of focus and I couldn't really blame her. I played the day in my mind over and over and the thought of what I had done 360 days ago, still haunts me. We hugged our coats closely, to keep from being destroyed by the winter air. It was said to snow tonight, but with our town, the weather is pretty unpredictable. (Y/N) and I entered our studio and headed towards the locker room. I sighed loudly and slightly banged my head against my locker, not caring who was staring at me.

"Come on, (Y/N)," my friend pleated, sitting me down on the bench. "You sent them the tickets like January. What's the problem?"

I gave her the 'Are you kidding me?' look and she threw her hands up in defense.

"The problem is I shouldn't have listened to you and sent them in the first place," I huffed. "I mean, what are the odds of them coming in the first place. They probably have better things to do anyways."

"Hey, You never know. But isn't it good if they don't come? You'll be less nervous dancing in front of a crowd. Imagine if your bia-- excuse me, imagine if the love of your life showed up and you made a complete fool of yourself?"

I blushed madly. "I-i never said he was the 'Love of my life'"

She stood up and fixed her performance outfit. "You didn't have to. A friend knows. Now come on, the show is about to start."

I nodded my head and took off my jacket, revealing my dance performance ensemble. It hugged my body, which made it look even better as I danced. Usually I dance with the JV dance crew, but this year, our director asked me personally to prepare a solo. Unfortunately , the solo was for another dancer.

At first , I was bummed that I wasn't chosen. But then, I realized that she asked me , out of everyone else, she asked me to prepare a dance number for the other dancer. I'm not sure whether I would call it a coincidence, Karma, or Luck, but the dancer got last minute cold feet , which meant I had to dance.