6

It's was Friday night.

The night for my big idea.

So Wednesday in school was when everything happened with Michael and also when I asked Luke out. It also happened to be the day I saw Calum and Melody obviously like each other.

So I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

I called Luke and he answered on the second ring, "What's up?" He asked.

"Hey, did you want to hang out tonight? I was thinking you and Calum could come over and hang out with Melody and I. We could rent movies and order pizza."

"Sure that sounds great. What time should Cal and I be over?"

I looked at the time on the microwave and it read 7:23.

"You can come over around 8."

"Sounds good, see ya then."

I hung up and then pranced out to the living room where Mel was sitting.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me, "Why are you all excited?"

"Calum and Luke are coming over at 8." I cheered.

Her eyes widened and she rushed up the stairs to my bedroom. Probably to change and fix her hair.

It was about 7:50pm when I ordered the pizza.

My parents wouldn't be home tonight sadly. I mean, I'm sure tonight will be fun but I haven't seen my Dad in days.

Mel came back downstairs just as the boys were knocking on the door. Perfect timing.

I opened it and hugged Luke right away.

Obviously I surprised him but he hugged me back without having to think about it. Whatta sweetheart.

I think tonight would take my mind off Michael, even if it was just for a little bit. Hopefully for a little bit.

"Woah woah, where's my hug Cora?" Calum stepped in laughing.

I swatted him in the stomach and led them into the house.

"Well shit Cora, if we would've known your house was this nice we'd be over all the time." Luke laughed.

I laughed too but my laugh was drowned out by the sound of knocking on the door.

"Please let that be the pizza." Melody groaned earning a weird look from Calum.

"I got it."

I opened the door and took the pizza. I really didn't tip him very much and I felt bad. But oh well, life goes on.

We all decided to watch the movie Annabelle.

And by we I mean Melody and Luke.

I hated scary movies with a passion. I had terrible nightmares as a kid and never watched them.

But Luke seemed to really like the idea so I went with it and Calum really had no choice.

After we were done eating Melody just had to turn all the lights off so we couldn't see anything except Annabelle's creep ass face.

Calum and Melody were sat on once side of my couch and Luke and I on the other.

That may seem like we were squished but my couch was a sectional so it was absolutely huge.

(a/n: I couldn't explain it so I put a picture up top)

Melody was squatted down in front of the entertainment system trying to put the movie in but because it was so dark it was hard to see. Great idea Melody.