10.

Cora's pov

I woke up to the sound of Calum's voice making a 'tsk tsk' sound.

I felt a pair of arms around me and I looked immediately to my side to see Michael slowly waking up.

I smiled at him and then looked to find where Calum was standing.

Well, it wasn't just Calum...it was everyone.

Everybody was in my room watching Michael and I cuddle.

I looked from Ashton's laughing face, to Melody's smug features, to Calum who was tutting at us, and finally to Luke's heart broken face.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't hide this from Luke, there was absolutely no way. He was standing their watching the girl he liked cuddle with his best friend.

So I turned to Michael and slapped him lightly on the cheek.

He groaned, his arms slipping away from me.

"Get up." I said.

He frowned at me and slipped out of bed.

I did the same and then pushed past all of all our friends who were standing in my room laughing.

I was, quite frankly embarrassed, and felt like a slut. This was a terrible experience for my first time cuddling with Michael.

I was mad at my friends for invading my privacy. Kind of very mad actually the more I think about it.

I also saw how badly I had hurt Luke and planned to make it up to him.

A few minutes later every else came down for breakfast.

Since I was literally the only one in the house who could cook, everyone sat down at the counter waiting for me.

"What's for breakfast chef?"

Normally I wouldn't mind cooking for everyone, I would actually be happy to, I love cooking. It was one of my favorite things to do.

But I was pissed at everyone currently.

"You can cook your own damn breakfast." I cursed and with that I left.

Well, not left left.

I went back up to my room, away from those traitors.

They had no idea how embarrassing that was for me, and how bad I felt about cuddling with Michael in front of Luke.

I decided to get dressed, I put on some black jeans, yes I know it's hot but I do what I want.

Then I put on a Green Day tank because it was my favorite and I wore it practically everywhere.

I was sitting in my room sulking for about 10 minutes when I heard a knock on the door.

But I was not having it.

"Go away."

"It's Luke."

I rushed over to my door and opened it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I scoffed and pulled him into my room.

"Luke is that even a question? I should be asking you if you're okay."

He looked down at his feet, "I'm fine."

I placed my hands on either side of his head, forcing him to look me in the eyes.

Man his eyes were beautiful.