Chapter One

I woke up to the sound of my mom screaming at me telling me to get ready for school. "Five more minutes!" I screamed and tried to go back to sleep. I felt the blanket being taken away from me and the coldness of the air woke me up. "I'm up. You can leave me alone now." I got up and took a shower and afterwards tried to figure out what I should wear. After like 10 years I decided on a white crop top with some black leggings , my black and white Adidas , and a large blue jean jacket. I ran downstairs and said goodbye to my mom and walked to my best friend Sara's house. I have a key to her house because I basically live there I even have my own little drawer of clothes in her room. Anyways I walk in and her mom says hi to me and tells me that she's in the kitchen. I walk in the kitchen and she hands me a plate of pancakes. "Good morning hoe, thanks for the breakfast."

"Anything for my bitch." She says and sits down and eats with me. "Oh guess what!"

"What?" I question with a mouth full of food. Wow that was so lady like.

"Well do you know how my brother Wes went to go live with my dad in New York." I nodded yes. "Well I guess him and my dad got in a really big argument so he's gonna move back here."

"When is he coming?" When I met Sara in the second grade her parents had already been divorced so I never met her brother.

"My mom is gonna pick him up at the airport tonight."

"Okay." I checked my phone for the time and it was 7:45 and school started at 8:15. "We should get going before we end up being late."

We got to school and I seen my boyfriend Jack. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey babe." He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"Hey , do you want me to walk you to your class ?" He asked.

"Uh no its fine , thank you for offering though." I said and I catched up with Sara.

"I'm so lonely." She dramatically sighed. "When will I find a decent guy." I just laughed and put my arm around her.

"Why do you want a guy when you have me." I say with smile.

"One word for you. Sex." She looked at me dead serious for a few seconds and we started laughing. "Hey, are you coming tonight to meet my brother."

"I can't, I promised Mrs. Gonzalez that I would babysit Hailey tonight. I'll see him tomorrow morning, is he going to school?"

"Okay and yea but he won't start till next week." She said.

-
-
Sorry this chapter is short I'll try to make the other chapters longer. Hope you enjoyed!