Chapter Three

I walked inside the house and seen everyone on the couch eating. "Hey guys !" I sat down on the other couch and grabbed a slice of pizza.

   "Guys this is my brother Wesley, Wesley that is Corey, that's Jack, and that's Hannah." Sara said.

    "Hi Wesley." Hannah said batting her eyelashes at him. He chuckled and waved at her.

     "Sara told us that you lived in New York." Corey said.

       "Oh yea , I moved there when I was around 8."

       "That's cool, I went there last year to visit my uncle and it was nice." Corey said and they had a small conversation.

       "Sit down wesley and grab some pizza." I told wesley, he was standing in the middle of the room awkwardly.

       "You can sit right here." Hannah said patting the seat next to her. He walked over and sat. We continued to talk and eat.

         "Imma grab some soda from the fridge anyone want some?" I asked and everyone said 'I do'. "Okay."  I walked to the fridge and I didn't see any soda so I bend over and I seen some in the back. I got up and when I closed the fridge I screamed, Hannah was right there. "You scared me Hannah!"

      'Oh shush it, anyways I didn't think Wesley would be THAT hot!" She said. "Can we hurry up and go into the pool I need to put this , " she waved towards her body, "to work."

     "Oh my god , we will go in right now." I said with a giggle. I walked out and gave everyone there drinks.

     "Let's go in the pool!" Hannah said and walked outside. We all followed her outside. Hannah took off her clothes slowly and made sure she was in Wesley's eyesight. I walked over to the other side of the pool and put my feet in. I stared at blue water and let my mind wander. "Valerie come inside the water !" Hannah screamed. I seen wesley swimming towards me.

     "Well hello there." I giggled.

      "Come inside the water." He said.

      "But I am see." I kicked my legs splashing some water in his face.

       "Come all the way in." He s grabbed my leg.

        "I don't want to" I say.

        "Pretty pleaseeee." He takes his hand of my leg and grabs my hand and begins to pout like a little 5 year old. I rolled my eyes and took my feet out the pool and jumped in.

        "Are you happy now?" I say as I push my hair out of my face.

         "Extremely." He smiles at me. I roll my eyes again.

-
-
Just a quick update. Sorry this sucks but imma try to update more!