Chapter Two

The next morning I surprisingly woke up early. I did my usual morning routine , you know shower , brush teeth, make-up , hair, and outfit. (Picture of outfit above) I went downstairs and said Good morning to my mom.

"Wow your up early." She said with smile. "Do you want me to make you breakfast before I go to work."

"No thank you mom, I'll eat at Sara's." She said okay and gave me a kiss and left. I checked my backpack to see if I had everything and then I started to walk to Sara's house. When I got there Sara's mom was already on her way to work. I walked inside the house and I smelled food in the kitchen so I went to the kitchen. "Hey sa- , oh your not sara. Sorry." I seen a tall guy in the kitchen and he was only wearing sweats and they were hanging low on his hips. He had a very nice body and nice face. I'm guessing it was Sara's brother. "You must be Wesley ? Sara's brother?"

"Yea and you must be the best friend. Vanessa¿" he said.

"Valerie. You were close though." I laughed. I continued to check him out and he had some gorgeous eyes and I noticed he had some tattoos. Why didn't sara tell me she had a hot brother. Wait no stop Valerie you have a boyfriend that you love and you shouldn't be checking out guys especially when that guy is related to your best friend. "Do you know if sara is awake?"

"I think she's asleep." He said and continued to cook. I just said okay and walked to the fridge and decided to make breakfast for her. I began to make her some pancakes. "Can I flip the pancake? I'm a master at flipping pancakes." I laughed.

"Okay 'pancake master' do your thing." He grabbed the pan, shook it, lifted it up and the pancake flew in the air and landed on top of his head. I laughed so hard I almost started crying. "Wow your amazing ! Teach me your skills!" The batter was dripping down his face and he was blushing. He threw the pancake in the trash and cleaned his face. He went upstairs to get dressed and I finished making breakfast. Later on Sara came downstairs.

"Awee you made me breakfast! Your so sweet." She said and gave me a hug and we ate in silence. After we finished eating we began walking to school. "Did you meet my brother?" She asked.

"Yea, he's cool and apparently he is a 'master at flipping pancakes'" I laughed at the thought of him trying to flip a pancake. I didn't tell Sara that I thought her brother was attractive because I didn't want it to be weird.

"He's a weirdo. He told me last night that his Best friend Dakota is gonna come next week and look for places down here."

"Ooo mabey you can sleep with him." I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Mabey." She winked at me and started laughing. When we got to school we were almost late and we had to run to our classes.

( skip to lunch )

I met jack, sara, corey,and hannah at our lunch table. "Hey guys." I sat next to jack and gave him a kiss on the cheek. They said hey back and we started talking about random stuff. Then Sara brought up her brother Wesley. "Isn't he coming to school Monday?" I asked she just nodded yes.

"Ooo is he cute?" Hannah asked. I wanted to tell her yes but my boyfriend was sitting next to me and that would have been hella awkward.

"He can't be cuter than me." Jack said and winked at me.

"whatever , is he at least single?" Hannah asked.

"Yea he's single." Sara said.

"Ooo yesss!" Hannah said and we all just laughed at her. Whenever Hannah wants a guy she usually gets them. She's also really pretty. She's tall , skinny , she has big blue eyes, and long blonde hair she looks like a girl who belongs on the front cover of a magazine.