Chapter 4: They found you...

"Hello Miss Alvarez," Lucas said with a hint of a smirk.

My throat was suddenly dry and I was, for the first time in my life, speechless.

"H-h-hi," I finally breathed out. Luc-Mr Maxwell walked over so he was a few steps away from me and leaned on the desk as he crossed his arms.

"I'm sure you can understand my suprise when I walked into my class and I see a girl, or should I say student of mine, and then realise she is the girl I snogged at the weekend and was going out with today," he said never taking his eyes off me.

"Furthermore, I was under the impression this girl was 20 years old because she was drinking," he finally finished his speech in his teacher voice which with this Irish accent was very sexy might I add.

"Well... you never asked for my age and I never knew yours so if you want to forget that night then fine, we'll just act normal and pretend it never happened," I said upset because I didn't want to forget.

He didn't say anything so I started to walk make my way to the door when Lucas grabbed my wrist. I didn't look at him, afraid at what he was going to say.

"Who said I wanted to forget?" He asked.

"Well you didn't look very happy when you saw me in class," I said looking at him.

"I was shocked babes, I didn't expect to see you and I didn't know how to act infront of the class so I just ignored you, I'm sorry," he said, regret swimming in his eyes.

"It's ok, but what do we do now?" I asked.

I had read about forbidden love affairs but they always ended messed up. I didn't want to risk Lucas going to jail at the start of his career and me getting expelled just before university.

"We can see each other secretly," He said like it was the simplist thing in the world.

"It's not that easy though, I could never lie to Indi and if we got caught you could go to jail and I could be expe-" I was cut off by his sweet lips on mine.

I kissed back and he pulled me closer so I was inbetween his legs now. He licked my lips asking for entrance but I teasingly kept my lips closed. He growled and bit my lip, I gasped in surprise and he used this to his advantage. We fought for dominance and he won, naturally, but we had to break apart for air.

I looked at us shocked. His tie was loosened and his top button was undone, my hair was all messy and we were both breathing heavily.

"We'll have to be careful won't we and do you trust Indi?" He asked.

"Of course," I said with no hesitation.

"Then tell her but make sure she swears not to tell have everything is fine," Lucas said smiling brightly.

"Ok, Mr Maxwell," I said teasingly.

He groaned and got up to get his jacket from the desk chair we walked over to the door.

"It makes me sound old!" He complained like a two year old.

"You are old," I said giggling. I turned around and he was charging at me. I screamed and ran, considering my worst subject is PE, it took him until we got to the car park until he caught me, but I think he was going easy on me.

He slipped his arm round my waist and we tumbled to the ground. With him on top.

"I like this position," Lucas commented smugly.

"Well don't get comfy," I said pushing him off me and getting up. I was about to begin to walk home until Lucas asked me if I wanted a lift and I accepted. I know what your thinking: Your so Lazy! but it's dark and I am lazy.

I gave him directions and we arrived in a matter of a minute. Lucas turned to me with a gorgeous smile and I got lost in his eyes.

I then blurted out, "What are we? I mean-- sorry, I shouldn't have said that, it doesn't matter anywa-"

For the second time that night I was interrupted with a kiss from my English teacher. It was a small peck but it put me on cloud nine.

"What do you want us to be?" He asked.

"I don't know," I mumbled, not sure what to say.

"Well, I want you to be my girlfriend," Lucas said with hope in his eyes.

"I want you to be my boyfriend too," I said hoping he wasn't joking.

"Well Cassie Alvarez would you do me the honor of becoming my secret girlfriend?" He asked.

"I would love to Mr Maxwell," I said with a posh accent. He leant over and pecked my lips again.

"Goodnight beautiful," he whispered.

"Goodnight," I said. I climbed out his car and walked up the pathway to my house. I gave Lucas one last wave and he drove off.

I, Cassie, has a boyfriend!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lucas' POV (eeek!)

I unlocked my door and flung myself on my couch. Who new being a teacher would be this exhausting?

I couldn't believe it when I saw Cassie there today but I couldn't let a girl like that go, she was special. I knew that from the minute I saw her at the party.

My daydream was interrupted by my phone ringing in my pocket, It was a call from Jason so I answered.

"Hey man, what's up?" I answered cheerfully, Cassie still on my mind.

"Lucas they found you,"

//////*////////*/////////*////////*///////////*//////////*/////////*////////*////

OMG!! who found him, whos Jason!! whats going on???

Hope it was ok, bit of Lucas POV there so hope I didn't mess it up!!

comment any questions and stuff and ill answer asap.

Next update: haven't got a clue but it Will be soon

Vote

comment

fan

free cookie for ya ;)

Song of the Day: Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend :D