One

The night air was humid for Iilios. The scent of the bakery mixed along with it. You could smell the warm bread that the baker was cooking in his oven. I smiled and waved to him from the window he had opened and he kindly waved back. I walked down the streets and finally made my way to the foster home. I stood in front of the large wooden doors painted with white and opened them with the key I had and went inside. I then closed the door behind me and I heard a bunch of footsteps run towards me and i smiled as the kids greeted me home.

"ANGELA YOUR BACK!" Max said holding onto my leg like a Koala bear. 

"We all missed you." Kasey said hugging me.

"I can see. Did Kasey do a good job everyone?" I said placing my coat onto the coat rack and taking Max into my arms as all the kids followed me into the living room. The group of little kids sat down by my feet and I placed Max on my lap. 

"NO." Max said laughing and throwing cereal at her. 

"I did fine." Kasey said crossing her arms.

"Anyway, tell us another story please!" Max said excited.

"PLEASE ANGELA PLEASE!" The kids said sitting in front of me. 

I gave a smile to all of them.

"very well." 

~

(this is the video for the story she tells if you want you can watch it. you don't have to, I DON'T OWN it i'm just using it. :P) 

"Then Tracer said 'The world could always use more heroes'."

the story ended and the kids clapped.

"Okay now off to bed." 

"awwwwwwwwwww." All the kids said together. 

"Come on. You know I shouldn't keep you up this late."

~

I smiled as I placed Max into bed and gave all the kids good night kisses and walked up to my room. Then I saw Kasey standing outside of my door to my room.

"Kasey?"

"Angela I'm so scared." she said looking up at me.

"You shouldn't be. Mei is so nice and she is a friend of mine, she always wanted a child."

"But what if she doesn't like me." she said tearing up a bit. 

"I'll be 18 soon and I still don't know why I'm here..."

I placed my hand on her shoulder and she got rid of the tears that were on her face. 

"I promise Mei will love you. You kind of look like her." 

"Really?"

"Yes. Your hair color and eyes almost match, its wonderful."

Kasey then started to look a lot more calm.

"Come inside and we can talk more."