Nine

{Reaper}

The sun rose from the clouds and started to shine through the windows of my room. I looked down to see Angela still sleeping. I gave a small smile to her and then heard a knock at my door. I got out from bed and went over to the door and grabbed the knob and opened the door to see widow.

"Bonjour." She said grinning to me.

"We have work to do today and the boss wants her to come."

Widow said pointing to Angela on my bed. She turned her head and nodded to the agents behind her while walking over and grabbing Angela then walked back out. Widowmaker still stood in front of the doors of my room and turned her head back at me.

"You know we could do something fun right now." She said rolling her tongue at me and licked her lips.

"NOT. A. CHANCE." I said darkly.

she sighed in sadness but rolled her eyes.

" come on my lover. we have things to do." she said kissing the top if my mask.

"What are we waiting for?" I said annoyed by her as I walked out of my room as she quickly followed behind me.

"NOT, SO FAST." she said stopping in front of me.

"I want more attachable love from you." she said pressing herself closer to me. I rolled my eyes and pushed her away.

"You and me aren't a thing."

"Well see." she said walking ahead of me.

~

I walked through the headquarters with Widowmaker. She stopped walking as we came to a set of large doors. She held her hand up behind me and I stopped right behind her. The doors then opened in front of us and she walked again into the room ahead of her.

"Come." She spoke.

I followed her in and saw the boss in his chair. We walked to the end of the hallway and stopped to face the back of his chair.

"I hope you know what has to be done."

His voice spoke loudly through out the whole room.

"Yes. Reaper knows why we have the girl."

"Very well, Widowmaker you may go."

She nodded at his words and winked at me and walked out of the room.

"Now. We have a task for you. And it requires this."

He said snapping his fingers as one of the Talon agents walked up to me and gave me a small device.

"I trust you know what this does."

I placed the device in my hands and grinned.

"Of corse."

~

I saw the view of Watchpoint: Gibraltar and gave a slight smirk.

~

I caught my breath and saw the hanger come hovering over to me. I jumped in and went to my next destination.

~

I rushed through the building with a few Talon agents and looked for something. My eyes wondered through the darkness and I felt my Death Blossom almost ready.

"Stop!" I heard someone behind me say. I turned me head slowly and saw security guards pointing their pistols at us.

"Fire." I said holding my shotguns out while chuckling.

"ARREST THEM FOR TRUST PASSING!"

~
This small fight between us kept going. These guards wouldn't stop. I reloaded my shotguns and felt my Death Blossom ready.

"Yesssss." I chuckled as a smirk curled around my lips and up to the corners of my mouth.

" DIE. DIE. DIE." I said spinning my guns and body around the room along with my shadows in golfing me.

~

I looked around and saw most of the guards out cold. Some bleeding out as I walked past them.

"Search for it." I said to the Talon agents. They all held their guns and walked in different directions.

I came to a series of doors and scanned them. nothing. Then I heard footsteps. I turned my head and saw Talon agents.

"Sir, We found the object."

"Take me to it."

I followed them as they rushed through the hallways of the dark building. Then they all stopped in front of an entrance.

"Go make sure no is in the building and following us." I said madly.

"RIGHT AWAY." A agent said running with the others.

I walked over to the scanner and hacked into the system and it opened for me. I looked and saw the darkness ahead of me and I walked in.

"Back I see." I heard a voice. I looked up and saw Sombra.

"What are you doing here?"

I said watching the hooded figure sitting on top of the door I came in from. Then Sombra jumped down and stood in place.

"I wanted to see the face behind the mask."

Sombra chuckled. Then walked towards me. They reached a hand out towards my mask and I stopped them as I held their hand in my grip.

"HEY NOW. If you want MY help getting that, you'll let me see your true self."

Sombra said grinning within the hood they wore. I gave a small growl and let go of Sombra's hand and wrist.

"GOOD. now let me see."

I stood in silence for a moment then placed a hand in front of my mask and took it off.

"WOW. you really did become a monster."

Sombra said laughing at me. I turned my body away and placed my head down and covered my shame.

"Come on. Just get this done."

I said into the shadows of the room.

"Of corse."

Sombra said chuckling once more and bowing before me. Then Sombra stood up and walked over to the object and did their hacking. The shields went down and Sombra stood aside.

"There it is. Enjoy."

I heard Sombra say while turning their back and walking away.

"OH,one more thing."

Sombra said.

"She'll never love you, like she used to. Your a monster and always will be."