Six

(Widow)

The ropes pulled up Angela and she had tears coming down her face as she was placed onto the floor of the plane. I rolled my eyes and bent down next to her.

"We want you to do something for us."

I said grinning at her as she slowly met eye contact with me.

~

The agents followed me and lead Angela to the place where I was told. I opened the door with the finger print scanner and the agents quickly followed me with Angela. We all stood and I heard Angela speechless. I nodded my head and the agents went away.

"Why- do you have this?" She said pointing at her armor.

"Get dressed. I have something I need you to do."

~
When Angela got dressed she looked in such sadness.

"Now, If you want your foster home to be safe, you'll do what your ordered to do."

I said leading her to an exit of the plane. the hanger stopped and was lowered as I walked out, she followed. We went on top of a roof top in the city of china.

"Why are we at Lijiang Tower?"

She said as the agents held her hands together.

"To get what we want from you."

I gave her a smirk as she looked confused. The agents went over to the edge of the roof top and placed her over.

"WOAH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"

She said in a scream- ish tone.

"Like I said. Have fun battle angel."

I nodded over at the agents as they knocked her out with my spider venom. Then they let her drop from the top of the tower.

~

{Reaper}

I heard Widow talk to someone on top of Lijiang Tower and saw a women's face. My eyes widened and I quickly dashed for her.

~

Her body was getting close to the ground and I finally caught her into my arms. She was in her battle suit, But why? I gave a sigh and her close to me. Angela...

Then I heard a a chuckle come from the air above me and saw Widowmaker dangling from the tower and she gave me her smirk.

"LOOK HOW HELPLESS she turned out to be. No matter, we need her. so why don't you leave the love story behind and actually love a women that matters."

Widowmaker said winking at me and speaking a bit of french. I rolled my eyes under my mask and walked past her still holding Angela in my arms and went back to the Talon plane with her.