Chapter 4- Victorias house

Victorias POV-

(Once they left Alexandrias) "Dude shut up! You would never go up to a random woman and say 'Are you my mommy?' to them!" I said laughing. Me and Jade were on our way to her house to drop her off and we were arguing about Jade being to scared to do stuff. We were pulling into the Walmart to get some peace tea for school and anything else we needed. "Really? You wanna bet?" Jade asked. "Yeah. Loser has to pay for the other persons peace tea." I said. "Deal!" Jade yelled and got out of the car. "Wait for me!" I yelled, running after her.

When we got in the store, I turned on my phone and started video taping. Jade is the rebel of the group so I knew she was gonna do it. She smirked and walked up to a random woman, hugged her from behind, and said "Are you my mommy?" The woman just jumped and looked at Jade like she was insane. "Oops. Sorry. Wrong person." Jade said and ran. We ran all the way to the peace tea icle. "You owe me." I groaned. At least they were only 99 cents. She grab 2 of each flavor for us. Then she grabbed 4 jugs of it, 2 razzleberry and 2 sweet lemonade tea. We got to the register and the woman look at us like we just murdered someone.

When we got to the car, I should Jade the video. We then blasted Sexting by BOTDF featuring Jeffree Star. I dropped her off at her house and helped her with her groceries.

I went home and changed into my pjs. I checked the time. It was 8:30. My mom should have been home by now. Then I got a text from her saying that she had to work night shift and that she would see me tomorrow. My sister was out of town so I was home alone. At about 10, I went to bed. I woke up at midnight to a loud crash coming from my kitchen. I walked in and saw the window open. I quickly shut it and grabbed my baseball bat that I kept hidden in my cabinet. I looked around to see if anyone was here. Once I got done I said "Must've been imagining things." When I got to my room I felt like I was being watched. "It's just your imagination Victoria." I told myself but saw a note on my pillow. It said "I'll be back." I got scared and ran to my car. But what I didn't know was that I was being watched by the one and only, Eyeless Jack.