Chapter 7- School Chaos

Jades POV-

Victoria and Alexandria wore my clothes. Alexandria wore my clothes from yesterday since I washed them. Victoria wore one of my other outfits. It was my batman shirt, one pair of my ripped pants, and she wore her shoes. It was Friday so they were staying the night. They rode in Victorias car while I took my motorcycle. I was not in the mood to mess with anyone. I was too pissed off because i didn't get enough sleep. I get pissed off easily. Mr.Crumb was being an ass, as usual. All of the sudden he grabs a HUGE pile of papers on his desk and slams them down in front of me. "What is this?" I growled at him. "Lose the attitude Jade. This is your homework." he growled back."Why do I have more homework than everyone else?" He was getting me even more pissed off than I already was. "Because you are a pain in my butt. Thats why." he said and walked away. Before I could say anything else, the bell rung and class was over. I grabbed my bag and put it on my back. Then I grabbed the stack of papers and walked over to my locker. Luckily Victoria was at hers. "Victoria can you open my locker for me?" I asked her. "Sure." she responded and opened it. "Thanks." I said. "You're welcome. I got to get to class. Bye Jade." I didn't say anything back. I just threw all my papers in my locker and slammed the door. Then I punched my locker so hard that it left a dent. Everyone in the hall looked at me scared to death. "What are you looking at?!?" I screamed. They made a path way for me and I walked to my next class. Damn I have anger issues.

After 5th period, I put all my other homework in my locker and walked to lunch just to see Nicole bothering my friends again. I slammed my lunch box down on the table, causing everyone one of them to jump. "Nicole what did I tell you yesterday?" I growled, death glaring her. "Well you guys are at OUR table so MOVE." she said getting close to my face. "I suggest you get out of my face before I do something that I won't regret." I told her taking a step closer. "Whatever." she said walking over to the table they sat at yesterday. Alexandria and Victoria talked to each other while I drank 2 of my peace teas and a monster. I brought 3 peace teas and 2 monsters.

All of the sudden I felt something cold being poured on top of my head and some giggling. They whole cafeteria was silent and looking at me and whoever poured that stuff on my head. I stood up and turned around slowly to see Nicole with a large smoothie cup in her hand. Her friends were right behind her, smiling. I looked back at my friends just to see that my friends had smoothie on them too. They both stood up and standed next to me, Alexandria to my left. Victoria to my right.

I looked at Nicole and punched her right on the nose. I heard a crack and blood just started pouring out of her nose. Thats when the chaos started. My friends were fighting the other 2 girls while I had Nicole. She punched me and I tasted blood in my mouth but I didn't care. I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall. I punched her in the face I don't know how many times. I saw blood pouring out her mouth and nose. She also had 2 black eyes. My friends must have been done cause they were trying to pull me back. But I didn't care. All I care about right now is hurting Nicole. I punched her one more time and let go of her throat. She dropped down to the floor and cried like the little bitch she is. I grabbed her hair and got close to her face and whispered "I warned you. Didn't I?" and slammed her down to the floor. The principle then cane up to all of us and yelled. "Office. NOW!" All of us walked up to the office and got some towels from the nurse. Me and my friends went to the principles office first.

I'm sorry that most of this story is in Jades POV. I am gonna try to change that in the next chapter.