Xanthos

Sooooooooooooooo yea the reason why I have not been updating this story regularly is because i'm in college and all I have to say it is hectic and crazy. But i really am trying to post on the regular. And I am sorry for not posting I know how it feels to not have an update when the stories become good.

 By the way Celandra you can't cuss on on the comments lol !!!!!!!! 

She is an awesome person I met when I came to school Love ya girly!!!!!

————————————————————————————————————————

Ancient Greece (340 BC)

Xanthos: FATHER WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NONSENSE ABOUT!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

After a long battle on the far side of the states Xanthos was raging mad that he and his men had to pull back and retreat back to base. 

General Andrews: You may leave Alec well be fine.

Alec: Yes sir!

Alec walked out of the tent as fast as he could knowing that having both father and son in the same room would be dangerous, even for him, especially with their nasty tempers. 

Andrew General: Shut your quaking Xanthos and sit down, we have much to discuss. 

Xanthos reluctantly sat down and stared down at his father, still angry about the past events.

General Andrew: We have a traitor in our camp that caused us to retreat back.

As General Andrew said this Xanthos blue eyes became a shade darker.

Xanthos: Who is it !? I'll tear them apart!! 

General Andrew huffed as he rolled his eyes. He couldn't be frustrated his own father told him that his son would be just like him. And boy was he not lying.

Genreal Andrew: Calm down son! We have a solution, until then we will have to keep an open eye out for anyone who seems suspicious or out of the ordinary.

Xanthos eyebrows perked up as he heard the "solution" to the problems. He would love to hear this next excuse. 

Xanthos: What is this solution you speak of father?

General Andrew took some deep breaths as he prepared himself for what he was about to tell his son. He knew Xanthos was very protective of his family, but mostly his baby sister. And Xanthos wasn't about to like where this conversation was headed. 

General Andrew: A decision has been made to sacrifice your baby sister to whomever the Goddess of War brings to us for help. They will wed and she will have to complete the mating ritual to seal the agreement. We don't know who it is, but we do know that he could be anyone.

Xanthos stood up frozen in complete anger. If anything, this was the breaking point of his madness. 

General Andrew: Now I know you are very protective of your sister, but we have no choice and she has come of age to wed and.....

Xanthos: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I WILL NOT PERMIT THIS SHIT!! YOU KNOW SHE DOESN'T WANT TO MARRY FOR ANYTHING BUT LOVE!! AND EVEN THEN I WONT ALLOW HER TO BE SEEN NOR TOUCHED BY ANY LUST FILLED MAN!!!!! I WON'T ALLOW THIS!!!!

After his outburst Xanthos walked of the tent destroying and pushing anything that was in his way including the soldiers who were mortified by his crazed facial expressions. He was soon going to be the next general, maybe even the next ruler. If he played his cards right. But now all he could think about was how his sister was going to take the news of being married of to an unknown man. He probably wouldn't even care for her, he'd be too focused on the war and winning. And he was not about to let his only baby sister become heart broken, not again. 

Xanthos heaved as he entered his tent, upon going in he came across one of the armies whore laying across the bed in an seductive position. Xanthos just stood there looking not in the mood to play around. But even though he was pissed off he needed to relieve his stress every now and then right now seemed like a good time to relax.

Crisa: mmmmmm. Xatnhos come to me, I see your troubled. I'll make you feel much better.

Crisa gave a wicked smile as she saw the debate on Xantho's face. 

Xanthos: I don't have time for your tricks woman! I have a lot on my mind right now.

Crisa gave him a pouted look while trying not to smile.

Crisa: Come on Xanthos we both know you want to and what a better way than to spend this time with me.

Xanthos continued to stand there as Crisa rolled over the bed in various positions, waiting for him to give in. With huff of his breath Xanthos came towards the bed.

Xanthos: Ugh, fuck it.

—————————————————————————————————————————

I'm sending another story sometime tonight, i don't know exactly what time but it will be tonight.

:)))))))))))