Special Night

I'm sitting gin the couch watching a movie when Draco calls me on my cell. I smile at the ringtone which in a lullaby that Draco had once made form me.
"Hey," I answer.
"Why don't you come over tonight?" He asks.
"What about your father? Won't he get mad?" I ask.
"He's on a business trip in Africa," he answers.
"Brilliant. Be there in 30," I answer before hanging up and walking to the closet to get ready.
      I choose a brilliant white dress with spaghetti straps and it goes down to mid thigh. I smile at the red elocution before choosing black flats and curl my hair into perfect ringlets down to my shoulders. I sigh in contentment at myself before grabbing my denim jacket and flooing to the Malfoy Manor. I pop in and see that the room is covered in candles, lily petals, and soft music is playing in the background. I smile softly to myself. I've been ready for this moment since the war ended. The war has only made me love him more, stronger.
Draco comes out of the bathroom in black slacks, a dark grey button down shirt, and has a black jacket slung over his shoulders. I smile at him and giggle as he struts towards me, leaving his jacket on the chair by the door and wrapping his log and strong arms around my waist.
"Hello Miss. Y/l/n, would you like to know what's on the agenda for dinner tonight?" He asks me.
I giggle and blush. "Why I would Mr. Malfoy," I respond with a radiant smile.
"Tonight we shall have lamb chops, a Greek salad, and a strawberry tart, with a white wine," he responds poshly.
I chuckle. My favorites, "why, thank you kind sir," I smile and place my lips against his in a warm but welcoming kiss but it turns into more than that as Draco sighs into my mouth and holds me tighter.
I groan into his mouth once his tongue tries to find purchase against my tongue. I wiggle my tongue around, playing hard to get. I'm about to lose when he loses focus and I win but wrapping my tongue around his and making him submit. He groans against my mouth and holds onto my hips, holding me tight. I lift my leg to wrap around his waist sexually and grind down onto his half hard erection. My panties are showing and are damp as well. I lick my lips and look him in the eye as I run my hands down his body to his growing groin.
      He moans when I wrap my tiny palms  around his member, making him squirm and move to cup my breast through my dress. I whimper and arch my back and he smirks. I growl and squeeze his member with force, making his knees buckle and almost fall to the ground if it wasn't for his bed helping us to a safe landing. I I roll us over so I'm on the bottom so he can make ferocious love to me.
      He literally rips off my dress and leaves me in my sexy light purple lingerie. I unclips my bra and slides down my panties and beats down on my pussy with his mouth.
      I moan out his name and grip at his platinum locks before grinding into his face and coming hard within minutes of touching.
      He then slides off his pants and boxers and slides into my without difficulty and we both moan at the contact. He pounds wordlessly except for panting into me with force that almost hurts. I cum hard for a second time with my sensitive clit in the way and he releases his juices inside of me.    I then release a third time before moving to cuddle into his arms.
"So how about that dinner?" I ask him shyly.
He chuckles. "Right, dinner," he says before helping me up and we have a naked, very naked dinner.