Jingling Bella's Bells

Don't read this if you don't like rimming, smut, or any of that stuff. A very big lemon. There will be more parts depending on how you like it.
Bella Pov
I lay down on the bed and watch the sunrise to the afternoon phase. Draco comes into the room and sits down on the bed next to me. I bite my lip and look away from the sunset and at his steel grey eyes that become warm whenever we make contact. He smiles lovingly at me before curling his fingers around my knees and scooting me forwards so my legs are in his lap as he massages my feet. I moan slightly at the contact before smiling into his eyes with my cheeks flushed.
"What were you dreaming about last night, love?" Draco asks me.
I bite my lip and look away and back at the sunset. "I was dreaming about something that would most likely gross you out," I answer.
"I doubt that. I have fantasies," he answers.
I sigh before letting the truth out. "I was dreaming that you were dominant and you were calling me the slave and I had to call you sir.You were fucking my ass so hard that it should have split me in two. And I was so wet and so horny but I had to ask you for permission to cum even though I had to so bad that it hurt." I mumble a little under my breath.
His eyebrows shoot up and I look down so ashamd that tears well up in my eyes. "I've had those dreams before. I've had dreams of where I wanted you to rim me," he shrugs.
I lick my lips. "I wouldn't mind that." I answer. "I've wanted you to rim me for quite some time." I tell him.
He cocks his head to the side before smiling devilishly. He sets my legs down and stands up and walks over to my side of the bed. He lifts me up before setting me into the chair backwards so my legs straddle the chair and he lifts my clothes off of my body before feeling my ass before smacking it."Ugh!" I moan out as he does it several more times before getting onto his knees and kissing my back, licking and sucking, leaving huge read hickeys on my back before taking his tongue and licking it up my crack. I gasp at the new sensation and arch my back.
"Oh please!" I whimper.
He chuckles before sticking his tongue out further to touch my tiny hole, making me shiver in excitement. He wraps his lips around it and sucks on it lick it was my clit. "You like that baby?" He asks me.
"Mm hm," I whimper my answer.
He chuckles against my ass, almost in an mocking mannner. "Lets take things one step at a time," he whispers to me.
He laps his tongue invitingly over my tiny hole. I moan, my pussy so wet and neglected. I spread my legs wider, sticking my ass further in his face as he sucks and licks.
"Yes, oh FUCK!" I yell, grinding myself against Draco's face.
"Your ass tastes so good, Bella," he whispers huskily against my ass. "DO you want me to make you cum?" He asks me lowly against my ass hole.
"yes baby. Make me cum so hard against your face!" I whimper, bucking my ass against his mouth just for good measure.
The new sensation is just too much. I feel myself cum, my pussy spurting against his chest, and he moans at the feeling of my hot juices fluttering against him. "Draco!" I whine as I cum, loving the feeling of being over driven.
Draco pulls back, looking at my slightly red hole, smiling at how he could make me cum without touching my pussy. Meanwhile, I'm draped against the chair, heaving, feeling my anus flex slightly. I sit up slowly, when I feel Draco's hand rubbing soothing circles on my shoulders. I twist myself to stare into his cocky eyes.
"it's your turn," I whisper to him, trailing my eyes down at his bulging cock that's covered in emerald night pants.
He bites his lip, stepping back to sit on the bed, motioning me forwards with his index finger. I smile, standing up and making my way towards Draco slowly, still feeling my pussy almost drop with want.
I push him down on the bed, climbing on top of him seductively. I grind on top of his hard cock, where he moans, jerking up. I giggle slightly before sliding off of the bed and getting onto my knees.
"Please sir? May I rim you?" I beg, folding my hands onto my lap and looking at him through my eyelashes.
"Fuck," he says, reaching his hand and gripping his cock, squeezing. "Yes, Bella. Rim me,"
I stand up slowly, motioning for him to get up so I can undress him. He stands up, standing in front of me, letting me wrap my hands around his waist and placing a kiss on his jawbone before moving my hands to slide off his pants, shocked to see he has no boxers on underneath. I step back admitting to myself that he's got one fine body, and I'm about to rim his fine ass.
"What position do you want to be in when I rim you?" I ask him.
His eyes grow dark with lust. "I want to ride your beautiful face," he responds, closing his eyes and stroking his cock.
I bite my lip before nodding and turning around to clamber onto the bed. At the current moment, my ass is in the air, so of course, my childish husband smacks it with a whistle. I blush before lying down on the bed, spreading my legs wide and tilting my face up. Draco growls slightly before climbing onto the bed too. He leans down and places a kiss on my lips.
"Are you sure you want to do this love? We don't have to do this if you don't want too," he whispers against my cheek.
I smile at him. "I want your ass in my face just as much as you wanted mine in yours," I respond, lifting my hand to brush my fingertip against his cock.
He inhales slightly before nodding and swinging his leg over my face and settling himself there. I lift my hands to his hips, massaging his tense muscles before moving my hands to ghost around his ass, pulling his cheeks a part before leaning up and tracing my tongue lightly over his ass hole. He groans, slightly lowering himself onto me. I lay my tongue flat against his hole, making sure that I cover every detail. He gasps, lowering his body more and more with every lap of my tongue until he can't hold it anymore. He's on top of me, riding my face as I suck on his ass.
"God, Bella, you feel so good," he groans, jerking his hips.
I finally wiggle my tongue further and further into him before my tongue is fully seated inside of him and I can tast him, he tastes so good, my pussy becomes so wet and slick that, while my tongue is up his ass, literally, I trail my hands down to my pussy, playing with my clit, making me moan and jerk my hips along with Draco. He throws his head back, touching his cock, making himself jerk in both directions.
"Fuck!" I whimper as I cum all over my fingers.
I lap up all of my juices and lift my hands to his cock, pushing his hands out of the way as I pump his cock with my cum.
"oh, Bella! I can't take it anymore!" He groans, cumming all over my hand and breasts.
He falls forwards onto my lower body, his chin resting right on my pussy. He's still holding his weight up. I lift my hands to massage his back slightly, running my hands up and down his back, scratching with my nails here and there. He groans, realizing he's on top of me. He slowly sits up and flops over to lay next to me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his chest.
"you tasted amazing," I whisper against Draco's neck.
"So did you, baby. I was so horny for you. Your panties tasted so good," he says breathily.
I bite my lip, reaching my hand down to hold his hand. "Do you want a bath?" I ask him, already feeling myself become wet. Why am I so horny?
he groans. "I would love a bath," he whispers against my cheek. "And after that, I can give you a massage?" He asks, tracing my spine with a feather touch. Damn it, that's exactly what I need.
"oh, yes please," I giggle, biting my lip and standing up. "I'll be right back," I whisper before turning on my heel and walking into the bathroom to draw a bath.
I bend over the bathtub, starting the bath in the bathtub that could fit four people. He's treated me so good, even fufilled one of my fantasies tonight. So I'm going to give him my thank you, by giving him exactly what he wants. I'm going to give him a massage, wash his body and his hair. He's going to feel amazing. I let the water fill up slightly hotter than I like because he likes hot water, where I'm more of a lukewarm kind of girl. I fill the water ginsing bubble bath and a couple lavender bathbombs. I stop the water and stand up. I walk out of the bathroom, still very naked.
"Baby? The baths ready," I say softly.
He smiles softly at me before standing up and linking his arm with mine and we walk into the bathroom together. He hold out his hand towards the bathtub, allowing me to get in before him. As my toes touch the water, I cover a hiss from my lips. That's really hot. I step in and awkwardly sit down in the too hot bath water. He steps in after me, sighing at the water, sitting in and pulling my against his body.
"I'm going to do something special for you," I whisper against his ear, pulling away and tracing my hand up and down his chest. He sighs, leaning his head back against the bathtub.
"What's that?" He asks.
"Well, I thought I would give you a massage, wash your body, and your hair?" I ask him, kissing his neck.
he sighs contentedly. "I would love that." He says.
I smile, sitting up in the water, slightly hissing under my breath at the water for sloshing my not wet yet skin. I then motion for him to sit up, so I can sit down in the water and spread my legs. He then sits down I between my legs and leans back against me, leaning his head against my shoulder. I place my hands on his shoulders and begin to massage my hands on his most tense and knotted spots. He groans, leaning back slightly more and placing his arms on my legs, squeezing gently in an affectionate manor. I smile, kissing the top of his head before moving down to his arms, massaging and working out the kinks in his shoulder. He turns his head slightly to place his lips on mine, his tongue already asking for entrance. I don't deny. I let his tongue gently soothe me as I massage his back now. Draco grunts when I work out a link kn his back that must have been bothering him because he relaxes more against me. I giggle before sitting us both up so I can get the body wash from the rack. I lather my hands with soap before washing his body thoroughly and then moving onto washing his hair, where he moans as I massage his scalp. He's all clean when we get out of the bath, and he's carrying me to the bed for my massage.