Chapter 6 : Making Memories

Crystal's POV:

The sun was glistening through my blinds as it slowly woke me up.  I love this feeling of not having to rush very early in the morning to head for school. Its Saturday today a day where I can have time to myself & have fun.

It's 10 Am right now , I came down to have my breakfast & something that caught my eye was a note stuck on the fridge that said "We had to leave early for work breakfast is in here see you in the evening, mum & dad" of course they had to leave early this isn't a first.

I shrugged that thought of by opening the fridge & getting my breakfast because I felt my stomach rumble. As I was eating I opened my laptop , went through my socials, checked my email the usual stuff.

It was now almost 11am I couldn't believe I spent an hour just eating but that's reality because time flies when you're stalking people like Paul Wesley & Ian Somerhalder. Anyways I got quickly bored so I decided to go for a jog because why not. I changed into some sporty clothes which btw are the comfiest and went out.

I haven't been jogging for much perhaps just over 5 minutes when I notice that in the street downhill there's someone familiar. I couldn't exactly see who it was because the sun was partly in my eye & it was a bit far. I walked down the rest to see someone who I hadn't expect to see.

Ethan and Grayson!

They were looking towards my direction when suddenly a huge smile on their face appeared, as well as on my face obviously.

They both came rushing towards engulfing me into a big goofy hug. When I said:

"Do you guys live here?"

"yes we do" they simultaneously responded

"well coincidentally I happened to live right up the hill over there"

"woah, that's new you're pretty close to us, you can drop by whenever now!" Grayson said

"yes ikr at least I won't be completely on my own now"

"How about this go get showered and changed and let's go to the park to skateboard a little" Ethan said

"uh sure but the only thing is that I don't know how to skateboard one bit nor do I even have a board" I stated

"That's fine we can teach you and don't worry we have other boards you can pick one yourself" Ethan replied

"ok then see you in a bit!" I said

"bye!" they both said.

I quickly got changed into something very simple & casual as we were going to skateboard so I prepared myself in case - which is highly likely that I'll fall a couple of times. I wore a blue ripped ankled jeans together with a halter crop top from forever 21 those that aren't too cropped & I matched them up with vans hightops. I just put my into a high ponytail with a side braid along it so it wouldn't bother me.

Fast forward to them being at the park :

We have just arrived at the park & I'm quite excited for learning how to skate actually.

The twins were already doing some tricks & stuff and I honestly couldn't wait because unlike some girls I'm not a girly-girl who's afraid to do sport related things but rather the opposite because I consider myself a tom boy. My style isn't that uptight , perfect and ready for runway type just a teenage girl mess is the reality. [ Not judging in anyway anyone who is either one. this is solely written for the story's plot & not in any way intended or directed towards anyone, we are all DIFFERENT & that's the BEAUTY of it.]