Chapter Twenty-Six- Strippers and Hickeys

The music was blaring as we entered Tao's house, lights flashing everywhere and people grinding against one another. Fists were pumping and people were jumping. Red solo cups were in everyone's hands, and everyone seemed to be having a blast.

It was like one of those American house parties you always see on TV. Except, most of us were almost or already eighteen, close enough to drinking age, which was nineteen. So, in which case, it wasn't as big of a deal.

I glanced at Baekhyun, raising an eyebrow. "You going to drink?"

He shrugged, "Well, teens our age in America drink all the time, and their legal age is 21. Ours is 19, so it's not as big a deal. We should be fine as long as we don't overdose."

TOO MUCH. NEOYA. YOUR LOVE.

IGEON OVERDOSE.

Haha OK I'm done sorry please don't leave.

I nodded, "Yeah." I poured myself a cup, putting in half of the newly opened beer and pouring the other half in his cup. "Bottles up," I cheer, and we clink our glasses together, taking sips. I was getting used to the more so bitter taste, and gulped down some more.

"You shouldn't take it all at once, it's not a shot," Baekhyun chuckled.

I poured myself another glass, this time filling it to the rim. "Relax, we've still got the rest of the night."

"Ah! If it isn't Savage Sarang and Taeyeon's famous ex, welcome!" a voice behind us yelled over the music.

We turned, and I came face to face with Huang ZiTao himself. He had dark circles under his eyes, giving him the famous 'dark' aura that his fangirls gushed over. His accent was slightly evident when he spoke, but I think the fangirls were overexaggerating what he sounded like.

"I see my reputation's spread to even your ears, Tao," I greet him by his nickname.

He laughed a husky laugh, "Of course! Everything you do spreads like wildfire."

"Not everything," I smirk. "So, this is your party, huh?"

"Yup, nice huh?" he grinned.

"Yeah, cool place," Baekhyun commented, sipping his drink.

"Well, you guys go enjoy yourselves! I have guests to entertain," he grinned.

"Hey, Tao, is this place haunted?" I asked.

With that he practically jumped out of his skin, his face turning back to me and his teeth chattering. "W-What? D-Did you see a g-ghost?!"

His skin looked sheet white under the dancing lights. I raised an eyebrow, "You're afraid of ghosts?"

"Hey! Where I come from spirits are a big deal," he huffed.

"But... you do martial arts," Baekhyun gaped in disbelief.

"Doesn't mean my wushu stick will do much good slicing through an already dead and pissed off floating fog blob now does it?" Tao mutters.

"S'pose not..."

In one swift motion Haung ZiTao swooped into the crowd, still displeased with my mention of ghosts. I shrugged, "Well, everyone's entitled to their own beliefs I suppose."

"Sarang-shi! Baekhyun-shi!" we heard female voices behind us. We turned again, but this time to see the faces of our friends, Krystal and Amber.

"Hey guys! What's the matter?" I asked them.

They both work mischevious smiles and snickered.

"Well, you know how Minseok doesn't exactly know how to party, right?" Amber chuckled nervously.