16 (extra feels)

You wake up in the park, laying down on a bench. What the actual fuck. You sit up and quickly call Mark.
"Mark oh gawd" you start to tell him what happened. "She fucking drugged me and now I'm at the park by the cliff to the river....please pick me up and hurry" you look around ending the call. You see her standing by a tree watching you. "What do you want from me" you yell. She smirks "just my Markipoo" you stand up and charge at her. You pull your fist back and punch her square in the nose. "Your gonna regret that bitch" she says as a tall muscular man grabs you and stabs another needle in your neck. In your last moments of consciousness you give them both the middle finger and a faint fuck you.
While your unconscious you begin to think about your life and what could of happen if you told Mark the truth. Also how the hell did no one notice that scene.

Mark's POV
I quickly arrive at the park surprised that I hadn't been pulled over for speeding. I run around asking the few amount of people that were there if they had seen her. I began to loose hope when a girl about Y/N's age comes over smiling. "Oh Mark you came I was so worried something had happened to you sweetie" she says as I then realize it's that creepy fangirl. "You-" I point at her trying so hard not to bitch slap her ugly face. She looks at me acting all innocent. "What do you do to Y/N" she gets an annoyed expression.
"You mean that whore that was ignoring you, that rejected you, that caused you all that pain, that played you. She was taken care of no need to worry your handsome little face" she moved her hand to face.
I slapped her across the face harder than intended. "Don't you dare talk about that way" she looked up at me, she looked about as angry as I did. She snaps her finger and a big burly man comes over with Y/N thrown over his shoulder like she was a sack of flour or something. "Oh Y/N" I try to run over to her. "Not so fast pretty boy" she says grabbing the back of my shirt. She was surprisingly strong. "You belong with me" I looked at her like she's crazy cause she fucking is. She stops glaring at me and nods towards the man.
He grabs Y/N by her neck dangling her over the cliff. It's not that steep but just enough to break some things. "No" I scream. I see Y/N's beautiful face turning red since she can't breath. "Please I'll do anything just let her go". The girl turns to me smashing her lips into mine then says "be mine forever and forget about her" she whispers into my ear. I feel tears in my eyes I really don't want to but I don't want my true love to suffer. "Fine" I practically spit at her. She smiles wickedly. You sick mouther-fucker I mumble to my self. "Let her go" she waves her hand to man as he lets Y/N go...over the cliff. "NOOO" I run over to the cliff in an attempt to grab her but I was too late. The police arrive which means someone had the sense to call them. "Put your hands in the air NOW" one yells I continue to lay there staring at Y/N's unconscious body. Please be okay. I then here that girl screech running towards a cop with a knife. Then a gun shot and then another. They just shot that crazy bitch. She deserves it. The man that dropped Y/N was arrested as an ambulance and a team of rescue workers picked her up I quickly ran into truck as we sped to the emergency room.

Three months later.

I sat in silence with a glass of water as everyone spoke and music played softly in the back ground. It was pouring rain outside so the after party was inside. I look around at everyone so many smiles.
As people started to leave the rain let up. I got up went to my car. I pulled up and walked over to her.
"Y/N you had made me the happiest man in the world. We were more than neighbors. We were even gonna be more than friends. Well I want to be more than friends now." I got on one knee. "Would you do the honor of becoming my wifey" I sat there in silence with the ring in my hand. Tears began streaming down my face as it also start to rain again. I traced the writing on the stone as the sound of thunder surrounded me. I sat down letting myself get drenched in the cold water as hot tears rolled down my cheeks.
Oh Mark.......gravestones can't speak.