The Beginning

This fanfic was inspired by the movie "Equals". If you haven't watched it, it's a very good movie. It takes you to the future and shows us what the future will be like and how love with be very difficult to control. I have made some things up in the story but its' a modern/future type of fanfic opposed to the medieval times.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

..

..

Westeros isn't a normal society as it used to be. Westeros is a world of no violence and crime. No emotions. Westeros believes that emotions cause people to act in ways that can harm others and oneself. Emotions are eradicated from each being. People live their lives without experiencing Love and Hate. Only respect for one another. In order to establish a peaceful world, we must get rid of emotions. This is what the world is and will be. A benefit for us all.

.

.

.

.

.

Petyr awoke in his room like every other day. He took shower, got dressed and ate breakfast. It's was the same schedule everyday and it didn't bother him. He grabbed his briefcase and headed out to work. He was a Psychology teacher for secondary students. His apartment was located just inside school perimeters; a benefit for him and his students.

Petyr walked into the conference room, full of his colleagues. As he walked to the empty seat at the end of the desk, they all greeted him a "Good Morning" , in which he greeted them back. He took a seat and the principal: Ms. Cersei Lannister, walked in. Everyone in the room all stood up mid-way and sat back down being interrupted by Cersei.

"Nothing to discuss today, you are all dismissed." Everyone nodded and stood up from their chair. Petyr arose just to be interrupted by Ms. Lannister.

"Petyr, I want to have a word with you."

"Of course, Ms. Lannister." He nodded. They waited until the last person walked out the door.

"I have news for you Petyr. You're having a new student."

New student? Petyr thought. No new students ever come to Westeros High unless...

"Yes, the girl was caught pulling up to the Harbor in King's Landing in a small boat. Apparently, she has escaped from Essos looking to find a "new world". Cersei scoffed. "Foolish girl."

"Yes." Petyr agreed. This happens rarely. Most people who escape Essos die at sea. Petyr wondered how she might have survived.

"I've made you in charge of her Petyr. You're a Psychology teacher, you can tell her how our minds work here. She's been given inhabitants to slow down her body's hormones. She'll be given a cure once Capital Westeros sends it to us. For the mean time, I'm trusting you Mr. Baelish. Don't make me lose my trust in you."

"No of course, Ms. Lannister, I will not disappoint." Cersei nodded and he walked out the conference room.

This was a big job for Petyr. Dealing with an outsider. He didn't know how they acted, what they were like, or what they looked like. Westeros is a peaceful world and the presence of outsiders could change that.

.

.

.

Petyr walked into the school building heading to his classroom. From a distance, he saw a figure sitting at the side of the door. He walked closer and discovers it was a girl. He walked up to her and gave a small smile.

"Excuse me miss?"

"Are you Mr. Baelish?" The girl asked in a quiet voice.

"Yes, I am. Are you my new student?"

"Yeahhh..." She nodded. Petyr looked down at her and studied her. She wasn't that crazy looking as he thought. He shook his head and went on to unlock the door.

"Why don't you come in and we can talk more before class starts."

"Okay." Petyr extended his hand to help her up. She looked at it for a while and carefully placed her hand in his. She had a soft delicate hand. Petyr held her hand carefully, afraid he might break it.

"Thank you." She said quietly. Petyr nodded and gestured her to enter his classroom. She walked in, Petyr following after her, closing the door behind him.

Petyr walked up to his desk laid his briefcase on his desk. He looked up to the girl and saw her standing in the middle of the classroom, looking around, clearly shy and not knowing what to do.

"You may take a seat anywhere, miss. There are no assigned seating." She looked at him and nodded. She sat in the front row all nice and proper, like the girls raised in Westeros. She didn't seem like any different. Petyr walked to the front of his desk, leaned his behind against it and looked at the girl.

"What's your name miss?"

"M-my name is Sansa. Sansa Stark." She stuttered. She was clearly scared.

"Nice to meet you, Sansa. You know who I am I presume so no need of introduction from me. Am I correct?"

"Y-yes sir- Mr. Baelish."

"Good. Don't need to worry Ms. Stark, Psychology is a very easy subject to work with. We study how the Westerosian people think. Interesting for you because you're from Essos." Petyr saw her nod in shame.

"Why did you leave Essos? If you don't mind me asking." Petyr asked. He wanted to know more about her, she was intriguing, a young Essosian woman escaping her mother country to come to Westeros and surviving was intriguing.

"Essos is very different than Westeros and I've been here for only a few hours. We don't have the same technology as Westeros, and we act very different from the people of Westeros.... I left because I have nothing left in Essos, my family-..... my family's all dead." Petyr's eyes widened in surprise. Her family died. He felt a weird feeling near his chest. He felt bad for her. He was feeling sympathy for her.

"I'm sorry. That is truly unfortunate. You'll be welcomed here like a family. Westeros is peaceful and we all treat everyone with respec-"

"Respect is very different from Love Mr. Baelish." Sansa said a little bit more forceful. Love. Love is a very dangerous feeling. He was confused. Why would anyone want to experience love?