Sleeping Arrangements

"Respect is very different from Love Mr. Baelish." Sansa said a little bit more forceful. Love. Love is a very dangerous feeling. He was confused. Why would anyone want to experience love? They both exchanged looks for a few seconds. The school bell rang and students rushed inside and took their seats.

"Good Morning students. As you can see, we have a new student in our class." Petyr looked at her "Will you please introduce yourself to the class?" Sansa nodded and stood up slowly and turned around to face her fellow classmates.

"Hello, my name is Sansa." She said shyly. The people around her smiled and murmured good morning.

"Is it true you came from Essos Sansa?" A student asked.

"Yes." She said shyly. She noticed that these people did not care to think before they say.

"Why did you leave?" another student asked. Sansa's eyes widened in surprise. She went silent. She wasn't comfortable in sharing everything with these many people.

Petyr saw her froze. "Let's give Sansa some of our respect for today class for she has only arrived a few hours ago. She must be exhausted." Petyr suddenly said out loud. The student nodded and kept quiet. Sansa sat back down and looked at Petyr. She mouthed a 'thank you' to him and in which he responded with a nod.
.
.
.
The bell rang, signaling that class was over.

"Bye Sansa." the students greeted her. She bid them a goodbye as well while she packed her stuff into her bag. She walked up to Petyr's desk and stood there watching him read a book. He looked up and looked at her confusingly.

"Have a question Ms. Stark?"

" I don't know where to go now Mr. Baelish."

"School has ended, you may go back to your dormitory."He looked at Sansa's confused face.

"Dormitory?"

"Yes. Has Ms. Lannister assigned you with one?"

"No sir." she replied. He sighed and packed up his stuff. "Come, I'll take you to her office and we can all talk about your predicament."
.
.
.
They both walked into the office and stopped at the front desk where Varys; the Office Administrator was working.

"Hello Vayrs, may I see Ms. Lannister please. Our new student has found herself in quite a bit of a problem."

"Of course." Varys replied he picked up the phone to phone Ms. Lannister.

"Hello ma'am, Mr. Baelish and a student has come to see you....Okay."

"You're free to go in."

"Thank you Varys." Petyr greeted with a slight nod, whilst Sansa gave him a small smile. Petyr opened the door to Ms. Lannister's office, letting Sansa go in first. He pulled a chair for her to sit down.

"Ms. Lannister, Ms. Stark has informed me that she does not have a dorm to retreat in. We came to inform you in case you might've forgotten." Cersei nodded and looked at Sansa.

"I'm sorry little dove, that I haven't informed you in our sleeping arrangements at our school. Unfortunately all the rooms are all filled. I wouldn't want you, our new student to sleep on the floor."

"I understand Ms. Lannister." Sansa said quietly.

"So where will she be staying ma'am?" Petyr asked.

"Well I did tell you, you were in charged of her so she'll be staying in with you until we can get a free space available for Ms. Stark."

"I'll be sleeping with Mr. Baelish?" Sansa said, a bit surprised.

"Not in his bed silly dove, Mr. Baelish should have an extra room you can retreat in. He'll help you settle down in Westeros and teach you everything you need to know about our ethics and behaviours, and what we expect from our students." Sansa nodded. She looked at Mr. Baelish, and he looked right at her. It was going to be awkward for sure and they both knew it.

"So we have resolved everything I hope." Ms. Lannister said as she smiled at the both of them.