A Favor

"I can't tell them what to do. They are very powerful people. They won't take a person like me seriously. I was lucky to even get this job. But I can't change what will happen to you. I'm sorry." He stood up and walked out of the room closing the door.

That night Sansa didn't feel like going to bed. She thought about how awfully she missed her family. She sat on the window seat looking out into the dark, gloomy sky. Her world back home wasn't like this. After a few minutes of contemplation, Sansa decided to walk back into bed, where she soon fell asleep.

.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Men and women, running left and right of her. The men of her family drew out their swords and ran into the crowd.

"No!" She screamed. She was held by men taking her and her family somewhere she didn't want to go. She wrestled at their grip, but to no avail, she couldn't get out.

She looked around frantically at where her brothers and father was. Then a look of horror was painted onto her face. Rob was on the ground, with a sword shield into his back. She saw Jon kneeling before a man who stabbed him through his neck. Her father's head rolled on the ground just a few meters from her.

Her vision started to get blurry as she realized her older brothers and her father was dead. "No..." She breathed. "No!" 

"Sansa!" a voice behind her called. She turned around and saw her mother and younger siblings being pulled away violently and thrown into a cage. A cage, which was resting on a large pile a firewood. A man in a mask walked up to the cage with a torch in his hand. Sansa knew what was going to happen and screamed for her mother and siblings.

"No!... please! Please!" She tried to pull away but only felt the rough, calloused hands rubbing against the intimate areas around her body.  Tears flood and run down her face as she looked at the rest of her family dead or dying.

"Sansa!" Rickon yelled. He squeezed his face through the bars crying in agony for his sister.

"No!" Sansa cried.

"Sansa!"

"No, Please don't die..."

"Sansa!"

"Sansa.."

"Sansa, wake up." Sansa sat up and in front of her was a man with dark eyes and black hair with greying temples. Mr. Baelish.

"What happened? You were screaming in your sleep." He asked concerningly. He looked at her with a worried look. Sansa breathed in and out. Her heart was practically beating out of her chest. Sansa touched the corner of her eyes and discovered that they were wet. She had been crying in her sleep. And even after the tears were running down her face, her eyes red and her nose all clogged up.

"I-I must've had a dream, Mr. Baelish. I'm sorry for waking you." She murmured, holding the blanket up to her chest.

"No, it's not a problem. Are you okay now? Do you need anything?" He said while reaching into his robe and pulling out a handkerchief. He held it out to her to take. She extended her hand and took the soft cloth. "Thank you." She looked at it and saw mockingbirds at the edges. She wiped the tears off her face.

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" He said as he began to walk across the room to exit the door. Sansa shook her head and began to wipe her face.

Petyr gave her a curt not and opened the door. "Wait..." Sansa spoke up. Petyr looked at her with care. 

"C-Can you stay with me tonight?" 

.

.