#Strauthos

"Ahh!"

A pained voice echoed the forest almost dying and crying for dominance.

"Die..die!"

A cold voice surrounds the place.

"I'm begging you spare my life." 

The merciful man shouted for mercy. He's been tied up and his legs are already cut.

"What  a pittiful being *slurp* your flesh makes my pets growl in happiness."

She smiled devilishly and licked his abdomen. Her nails dug unto it's ribcage and abruptly pull it out.

"Ahh!"

He cried painfully as death welcomes him. She laughed incredulously and chant something until the black shiny and bulging worms goes out from her body and ravish the flesh of the pittiful man.

"Enjoy the food my pets and you be ready to scream."

"Someone will come to destroy and kill you bi--"

She didn't let him finish his words. Her eyes are flaring and her tentacles slowly showed up. She pulled out his head and ripped his heart.

"NO ONE CAN EVER DESTROY ME EFFETE!"

Her voice full of anger and grudge. His body fell on the ground and feasted by demonic worms.

"Even that gullible Prime can't kill me."

-----------

Strauthous....

"Prime haven't you received the news yet?"

Georgina approached Prime and handed her an old-fashioned newspaper. Her forehead crinkled.

"Are you having doubts with my abilities Gina?"

Georgina shaked her head and half smiled at her.

"No i-i'm just asking Prime."

Prime Esquivelle Rogue a known mythical harpire in Strauthous village. She's a feared harpy vampire not just because she's different. She's puissant,powerful and no one dares to scrimmage against her. She stood up on her seat and bring her auspex and walked out the room.

"Where are you goin Prime?"

Georgina asked her irritably and cogently holds her hand. She heaved a sigh and her eyes are now flaring red.

Tbc
Zerenette