#Verciera

"Get your filthy dirty hands off of me Georgina before i'll forget who you are".

Her voice is as cold as ice. Georgina abruptly let go of her hands and soujurn in her place. She doesn't have any idea why can't she move.
In a blink of an eye Prime already vanished with out a trail. Georgina trembles as she realized her mistake that she must not have done.

-----

In the dark forest known as the agony of Zeiuo. Prime walks with an impassible expression. The trees are tall the branches and its roots defined the dreadful night. She walk and readid her auspex.

"Your life would end now..."

A spine-chilling voice whispered on her ears. She proceeds on walking and didn't give a fuss on it. The gleam of the blue moon slowly fades. She stop from walking ang grinned.

"I've waited for you Prime."

A vanishing voice echoed that brings shivers to her spine.

"Did I make you wait that long Verciera?".

She said with calmness on her voice.

"Just enough to plan something very duly to end your life".

Verciera a female demonic Worm hag suppress a witch laugh and showed her real appearance. Prime wore her face mask and closed her eyes intently.

"You're smuttily ugly bitch".

Prime raised her head and smiled at her. Upon saying that Verceira chants her spell and worms surrounds Prime.

"Worma diciera instigma diueu adeuir".

"Your worms are gross as before. Black big stinky and useless".

Without a notice Verciera holds her neck and throw her to the imposing trees. She stood up and remains her posture as if she wasn't hurt even a little bit. Verciera feels an obliviousness aura. She feels weak she gathered all her worms and without a warning she assault Prime who is currently,