#First meeting

She has the ability to know what happened to her a while ago. By her whilom lore the heroic exploit flashbacks on her thoughts. She closed her eyes gently and had a grip on the wooden chair. There's the strange and strong aura again.
The vision was blurry at first.

A strong and majestic man appeared. His hands are burning. He has a deep green eyes, blonde hair and a meticulous poise. A 6 footer man with a strong aura that could intimidate you. She saw how the man moved his lips. She moved closer towards to that man.

"You didn't see me coming aren't you?".

A playful voice whispered on her ear. This man has thesame power as hers. She can feel it.

"Who are you?".

"Oh, the Queen of Strauthuos is insanely wants to know who I am that's strange".

Prime got insulted by what he uttered. She never declared herself as a Queen.

"Just tell me who the fuck you are?".

"Don't be so drastic sweetheart. In the right time and on the right place you'll know me".

The mans voice became hoarse and husky. It's very cold as ice. She can feel him kissing her cold and natural red lips and disappeared abruptly. She froze and slowly touch her lips. She closed her eyes gently and..

"Finally you're awake. I've been knocking you up a couple of times".

Georgina exclaimed. She remained silent. It's the first time that someone kissed her.

"PRIME!".

She looked at Georgina with a one lined brow. Georgina's expression became soft.

"Who is she?".

Georgina ask prime referring  to Verciera.

"She's no one. Now get out I don't need you here".

"But father needs to see you now".

"I can do whatever I want i'm not your servant".

Georgina rolled her eyes.