THE INTERVIEW

Brand new chapter Guys
  I wanna apologize I never post but always active. I didn't have inspiration for a new chapter this past few months again so sorry hope u like the chapter. Also please listen to the song don't even ask me why i chose it its a good song even though it doesn't fit this Chapters theme.
    Phoeshooter-out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoe: GOODMORNING YALL! I am Phoeshooter and welcome back to EXPOSING WITH PHOE! Today we are graved with the presence of one of wattpads biggest and most adored couple LAMBROSE aka Lilly and Rikkard. Welcome have a seat the both of you.

Lily: Good morning to you to Phoe nice to meet u.

Phoe:likewise Miss Linton (tries to imitate Cold Ambrose voice but fails badly) hehehe

Phoe:hello Mr.Ambrose

Rikkard: how much do we get paid to do this? (Sounds irritated)

Phoe: Uh well Erm-eek ( scratches head ) how do I say this? ( asks no one in particular )

Rikkard: ( Cold glare ) Stop wasting my time out with it you rat.

Phoe: Well it varies hehehe on how long you'll be staying and how well BEHAVED you are ( Says in a loud voice )
Oh and I am not a rat as you clearly see i have these pretty golden and fiery feathers clearly a PHOENIX get it right.

Phoe: Well it varies hehehe on how long you'll be staying and how well BEHAVED you are ( Says in a loud voice )Oh and I am not a rat as you clearly see i have these pretty golden and fiery feathers clearly a PHOENIX get it right

Rikkard: Why you disrespectful ****er. Do you know who I am? ( Cold and scary voice )

Phoe: of course I do an annoying asshat that thinks he's so amazing but is clearly a chauvinistic asshole and anti-feminist! ( stand up and gives ambrose the finger)

Lily: Yah! You go Phoe show him who's boss!( laughs hysterically because she knows Phoe is gonna get beat to a pulp)

(karim comes out from backstage)

Karim: Is this burnt duck bothering you Sahib?

Rikkard: Yes Karim. take away this trash. He clearly is insane.

(Karim grabs Phoe and hauls him backstage)

Phoe: Noooo! Lily help me!

Rikkard: if you help that burnt duck you are fired ( cold glare )

(Lily weighs her options getting fired or ruffling Mr.Ambroses feathers and helping a fellow feminist.she chooses the latter)

Lily: I'm coming Phoe I'll save you! ( Lily runs after Karim)

Lily: take that you bastard FEMINISM for the win ( lands a solid punch on Karim's Manhood )

Phoe: Yasss you go Queen umph owwwww hey I just got this feathers shined back off (bites Karim's  shoulder)

Phoe: No one messes up my feathers and gets away with it!

Lily: Chauvinistic bastards die in hell! ( Shoves Mr.Ambrose who is trying to help Karim)

Rikkard:(Ooomph) Mr Linton control yourself or else you're fired! ( cold glare while rubbing his aching buttocks)

Lily: ( Salutes ) always the obedient secretary Sir!

(BOOOOOM the wall explodes)

Dagliesh:I shall kill you Lord Ambrose

Phoe: Can this Interview get any worse! ( rubs aching head )

To be continued

How was it?
Thanks for reading guys hope u have a good day
Phoeshooter-out