The Interview Part 2

Hi guys this is the second part for the interview bye guys-Phoeshooter out

------------------------------------

( Lilly,Phoe,Ambrose and Karim are all tied to a chair )

Lord Dagliesh: Well hello to you all. Welcome to CASTRATION WITH DAGLIESH. Today we are unfortunately in the presence of SHITTARD AMBROSE and his not so bright secretary we also have a burnt duck aka the ex host and  Ambrose's ever obedient bodygaurd Karim.

Phoe: Excuse me I am not a burnt duck. I am a bootiful phoenix understood you dummy!

Lord Dagliesh:Shut up before I blow your brains out ( points revolver at Phoe's head )

( Phoe whimpers and shuts up )

Lord Dagliesh: As I was saying Welcome to my show that I stole and hope you guys enjoy today. Were gonna have some fun trivia questions today,you get 1 minute to answer the said question and whoever doesn't get the right answer will get a life deducted from them. Each of you have 3 lives and each life deducted from you means you're a few steps closer to being tortured and I will choose the torture methods of course.

Ambrose: Release us at once Dagliesh!

Lord Dagliesh: Getting quite vocal are we eh.

Lilly: Let us go. You evil chauvinistic arsehole. Once i get out of my binding I will shove your blondie locks up your arse.

Phoe: Tell him Lilly!

Lord Dagliesh: I said shut up!

Phoe: Ugh Fine.

Lord Dagliesh:Now that burnt duck has finally shut up. Lets get this show rolling!

Lord Dagliesh: This first question is for you Lord Ambrose. Do you love Lilly?

Ambrose: Dont call me that! ( Ambrose growls )

Lord Dagliesh: Time is ticking hurry up and answer the question.

( Ambrose cold silence )

5

4

3

2

1

Lord Dagliesh: Times up. Ambrose you lose a life

Ambrose:Wait I don't love her. She is a nuisance to me becoming richer.

Lilly:Well your chauvinistic mouth can go suck a donkeys dic-

Phoe: Now. Now. Lets keep it PG shall we. You guys I really don't wanna get fired.

Lilly:Sorry

Lord Dalgliesh: Now for question number 2 this one is for Lilly. Are you jealous of Miss Hamilton? She seems to have the right to call Ambrose 'Rikkard' and to touch him places I dare not mention.

Lilly: Miss Hamilton is an evil crow that wants Mr.Ambrose for his money. He certainly may be a chauvinistic ass but I don't wanna wish anyone the faith of having that evil crow for a wife.

Lord Dalgliesh:So is that a yes then. You are jealous of Miss Hamilton.

Lilly: Of course not and besides no one wants to touch a granite statue like Ambrose anyway.

Phoe:But granite statue are pretty good looking.

Lilly: NO THEY AREN'T ( throws Phoe a glare)

Phoe: hehe

Lord Dalgliesh: On to the next Question. This one is for Rikkard. I have noticed that u have been staring at Lilly's behind for quite sometime now. Why is that?

Ambrose: I-i don't know what your talking about ( blushes )

Lilly: He stuttered and blushed what is this nonsense. This man must have replaced Ambrose.

Police officer: Lord Daniel Eugene Dalgliesh you are under arrest for high treason!

Lord Dalgliesh: Welp seems this talk shows over. ( Grabs Phoe and points a gun at his head) Shoot me and I'll blow this stupid birds brains out.

----And Cut Scene
Hi guys really sorry I haven't updated in months were on 400 reads omg. Thank u guys for the support
See ya later!Au Revoir.