prologue

Comment something nice here to get a dedication (::

Day one

Have you ever wondered where your thoughts go?

After you think something I mean, do they float around in the deep dark pits of your brain until one day the same thought reoccurs? Is that deja vu? Will I never think this same thought ever again?

I wish thoughts had an on and off button, or I wish I could choose what I remembered and what I forgot.

I would forget about myself so that I could become someone new, or so that I could do everything over again, re-live all the good and actually make sure to out run the bad.

Im tired of living in never ending pits of memories. I wish I could just forget.

-Luke

I close the dark brown notebook and clasp the thick long band around it before hiding it safely between two books that Liza never read.

It was four in the morning and she was fast asleep next to me, her baby bump half covered with a purple crocheted blanket my mum made for the baby.

Her dark brown hair was covering her pale face but I knew her mouth was open from the quiet snores that left her cute lips. I sighed.

I never understood myself.

I never understood why I wanted to leave all of this behind. How selfish I must have to be to want to leave such a beautiful family behind.

I sigh before lifting my shirt over my head, tossing it in a random direction before spreading out on the bed.

I pulled Liza closer to me and grinned as a cute sigh left her parted lips.

I close my eyes, and fall asleep. The thoughts that once drowned me, now hidden in the dark pits of my brain until tomorrow where I would repeat the same steps from today.

I hope you guys like the prologue ^.^

I know it doesn't show how sad Luke is yet but trust me you might want to grab a box of tissues.

Love you guys! Dont forget to vote and comment.
(Edited in 2019)