eight

Im so sorry that it takes me forever to update. Ill try harder I promise.

Dedicated to FantasticCastiel67 bc oml

(Comment the craziest thing you've ever done to rebel against your parents for a dedication)

I skipped on writing in my diary for the days that Liza was gone. There wouldn't be much in it except the lines of poetry that perfectly reminded me of her.

I was waiting in the train station my stomach twisting and turning like it was the first time we met.

Why was I so damn nervous?

Maybe she found someone new while she was away.

Maybe someone better.

I sigh.

Why can't I ever just think about something happy?

A loud buzzer interrupts my thoughts and im met with the exhilarating vibration that coursed through my blood like the flu, leaving my body feeling the same as if it were just that.

I watched as a train began to slow down until finally it stopped.

Soon enough I was met with a chill breeze as the doors opened letting in all of the passengers.

I look around them, every face blurry to my eager eyes as they sought out the beautiful eyes that met mine so many times before.

And finally there she was.

Her stomach perfectly plump with my baby girl and her face shimmering with beauty and youth.

I smile again for the first time in days.

She grinned wide and before I knew it she was in my embrace.

Her hair smelling like an autumn breeze, her skin soft like silk and cold like snow.

And I cried, my eyes wet with tears and my cheeks red.

"God" she laughed "am I that ugly?"

I laughed and hugged her closer.

She was anything but that.

She was more than beautiful.

The way she made me feel was worth far more than that.

Sorry the chapter is so short I have tons of homework.

(Edited in 2019)