three

Dedicated to writingsofafangirl Fucking SAME. i hate when award show hosts do that shit like ??? And then when a Comercial comes on before they say the winner???? Like????

Comment a bad joke, here for a dedication.

Day 12

We find out if it's a boy or a girl in a few more days.

I'm not sure if I'm terrified or happy.
It all feels the same to me.

Liza and I had an argument the other night. She told me to stop walking around like the entire world hates me.

Hating yourself is far worse than having the entire world hate me.

I have to fall asleep with myself and wake up with myself.

I am always me and there's nothing that will ever change that.

I'm sorry this note is so short but Liza wants me to go with her to Cals house.

-Luke

I close my notebook and push it underneath my pillow.

I could hear Liza loud and clear from the bathroom, her voice bouncing of the walls in different tones and pitches. She wasn't a good singer, she knew she wasn't a good singer. And I loved that about her because she didn't care.

I stood up from the bed and walked over to the long mirror that my friend Micheal had taped to the wall with duct-ape 

I look myself over and cringe, my blonde hair was a greasy mess, dark patches of skin rested beneath my eyes and my face was covered in stubble.

I sigh. When did I become this low?

A loud bang interrupted my thoughts, I rolled my eyes and walked to the bathroom, knocking "liza, are you okay"

I heard her giggle "not really"

I push open the door to see our towel rack lying on the wet floor.

"What happened?" I ask, trying my best to suppress the laugh that was threatening to spill past my lips.

"My belly is getting bigger and I hit it" she pouted.

"Liza your stomach hasn't gotten that much bigger, you look bloated its not even barley a baby bump" I explain

She crossed her arms.

Obviously she didn't like my explanation.

"Are you calling me fat?"

I try to come up with something to say so that she didn't get mad at me but before I could, her phone rang from the other room. Her face lit up before she pushed me out of the way to retrieve her phone.

I shake my head.

What did I get myself into.

An hour later Liza and I both sat across from Calum and Ashton.

Their faces both were the same.

"Can you guys stop staring at us like that?" Liza asks.

She looked creeped out, but her and I both knew the reasoning behind their strange looks.

"Why didn't you guys tell us you were pregnant?"

Liza and I looked at each other.
I waited for her to say something since she normally always knew what to say in most stressful situations, but she didn't and I was left to fend for myself.

Ashton raised his brows in anticipation causing me to sigh.

"Surprise?" I shrug

Calum rolled his eyes "surprise, really?"

"Look, im only four and a half months, it's not like we waited to have the baby to tell you guys" Liza let's out a heavy sigh before waving her left hand in the air "you guys are dramatic"

Ashton looked to Calum "she's kind of right"

Calum agreed and sighed.

"Well, are you going to tell the fans" asks Calum

Liza shakes her head "I don't want our baby to be like north west"

Im sorry this chapter sucked so much cri.

Dont forget to vote and comment

(Edited in 2019)