Part 2

Hey so part 2 is up I plan on doing 1 or 2 every day xxx😋

Jack parked his car and walked inside to his new school. Compared to Hiccup's campus, the place merely looked like a simple building. But it was a school nonetheless and he had to hope that inside might hold more artistic value than the outside of the beige, square building.

He was not disappointed as he walked in. Not only were the walls and floor covered in colors and artwork, but he felt completely part of the crowd. He didn't know if he'd ever been in a place where everyone had the strangest hair. And if it wasn't that, they were covered in tattoos and piercings. It was definitely an artist's paradise.

Jack received thoughtful nods as he passed people, making him feel more welcome than he was used to. Perhaps his white hair was good for something after all.

He found his first class which unfortunately was just a basic beginner design course. He had a few other art classes he was taking as well, but his specialty would be design and animation. He hoped he could actually learn something and do well. He'd always wanted to try working with computers. Hiccup had introduced him to a few Photoshop programs this summer and that helped him learn how to navigate and learn basic computer programming skills just so he wouldn't feel like a complete dunce.

He sat in front of a computer and waited for the professor to walk in. He looked around and saw a few other students filing in. He decided as he waited he would read one of Hiccup's photo messages. He took one out of his wallet and looked fondly at the brunette smiling awkwardly in the photo. It was a nice headshot taken in front of a lake. He stared a minute longer as though hoping Hiccup would come out of the picture to give him encouragement. But he settled for turning the picture around and reading another message Hiccup had written him:

You're gonna do so great! I believe in you Frosty! H

Jack smiled and closed his eyes as he put his photo back into his wallet. He was stunned out of his musings when another student slammed their bag down next to his computer station. Jack looked over to see a very odd looking girl. She was cute as a button and very short. Her long hair had to be the wildest shades of tropical colors he'd ever seen; a mix of turquoise, yellow and green. It actually complimented her purple dress that was accentuated with bright green necklaces and pink stockings. Jack was so astounded at her attire he almost didn't catch her smile. He had to collect himself so he could smile back.

She had her hand out and he had to do his best not to laugh at how tiny and squeaky her voice sounded.

"I'm Baby Tooth." She smiled at him.

He raised his eyebrows a fraction and finally forced himself to stare into her bluish-purple eyes, "Seriously?" he laughed.

She giggled, "Of course not, my real name is Bertha-Louise Demetria Tooth."

"Baby Tooth it is!" Jack laughed and shook her hand, "Jack Overland."

"Nice to meet you!" she smiled, her cheeks dimpling in the sweetest way and her small, pointy nose crinkling a little, "Are you new here?"

Jack nodded and she smiled kindly, "Don't worry, I'm a second year. I just took this class a little later than I should have because I'm in the fashion department." She shrugged.

"Really?" Jack smiled, "I didn't know they offered that here."

She shrugged, "It's more of an elective really, but Mr. Manny and Mr. Bucket are working with me to make it a real degree as well. Fashion is art after all." She nodded in all seriousness.

Jack couldn't agree more.

"I really like your hair!" she gushed, holding her hand out carefully, "Can I touch it?" she asked excitedly.