~1~

Did you ever imagine what happens after your death? I thought it was the end. You would be buried and rest in peace. Never did I imagine there was actually an After Life when you die.
I could swear this is some kind of a torture for me. I chose death to end life but destiny decided to play a sick joke on me. It never wanted me to get buried peacefully. I suffered in my life and I'll suffer in this bullshit called After Life.

Tessa was the only light in my life. She was the one keeping me sane. Before her, I was too broken to care about anything in life. And after her? It was just after.
I know I've broken her way too many times to remember. But I love her. I'm so in love with her. And she was the only one who picked up the pieces of my heart, the only one to heal my soul. She loved me and I couldn't understand why. After many years of marriage, I still couldn't get myself how someone as beautiful as her could be able to love someone like me? I mean..I did nothing but damage her. She was her true self with me but was that enough reason to fall in love with someone as monstruous as me?

I feel lost now. And most of all alone. I don't know what to do. Do we just magically fly to the sky or God will lift us himself? Cause honestly, I feel a bit lazy at the moment.
I look at my feet and let out a feminine scream but try to make it sound masculine. I mean..Jace would have laughed at my ass and sassed my "bad boy" reputation. He's a bastard. I don't care about him.
What the Hell? Where are my legs! You gotta be kidding me! How the hell am I supposed to move now?
I tried to walk but I couldn't. Instead, I floated. Like a feather. There is some serious shit happening to me. What do we become in After life? Don't we just live the same life but except the fact that no one could see us, which may I add is pretty cool since I can now walk into any woman's bathroom and watch her have a shower. I smirked at the thought but I remembered Tessa, my wife. Who was once your wife, she's a widow now. She could get married again.
I silently curse my stupid subconscious. Tessa loved me and only me. She will be grieved that I died. Or will she be happy? Will she get married with someone else? Someone that looks more like her? Make her mother happy? Would she marry fucking Trevor? Damn, the thought made my nostrils flare in anger. Hell is easier than for this to happen.
You're dead but still claim her yours? You were the one to choose death over her, over her love and over your daughter Emery Harry. Don't be selfish. She's still young and beautiful.

I can't even argue with that. I chose that for myself. I keep floating to nowhere. I don't even know where I am anyway. I see somewhere where it's written "Barber shop" I should go there. They surely have a mirror and I need to check my appearance to make sure I look handsome enough as a dead boy. You know, I can't risk ruining my reputation here, right guys?

I enter the shop. I didn't even open the door. I just went through it! I mean how cool is that! It looks like I've became like Dany the Phantom! But man, I'm not complaining! I see the Barber has some customers. Thinking about it, I need to fix my curls and cut a bit of them. Of course, I'm keeping my hair long though. Gives me a sexy look. I winked but realized no one can see me. Wait, what? No one can SEE me? How the Hell will I cut my hair? Damn Daniel. I mimicked Ellen's voice. Tessa would have laughed at that. Oh, Tessa...I miss her..Her beautiful smile, her contagious laugh..How she still looks so good in Yoga pants after all those years. I wonder what she's doing now. Does she miss me? Is she crying over me? And our daughter? How is my death affecting her? Did they even find out I'm dead yet? Many thoughts are running through my mind.
I walk around the shop and finally glance toward the mirror to check myself.

Oh. My. God.
My skin isn't tanned anymore. It's whiter. Smoother. Softer. I have wings. White big ones. And I have that gold thing above my head. I no longer have any of my tattoos nor my piercings. My skin is once again white, empty. Something is going on...
Wait, wait. I know THAT look. The wings...My skin...
Oh no. No, no, no! This can't be happening to me! Come on! Is Destiny playing a sick joke on me or what? Come on, I died for a reason! How could I escape this if it's already After life?

I'm a fucking Angel.