The first step

As the journey of the fellowship began the hobbits and the ladies were in awe seeing the beauty of middle-earth. 'I know we are going on a deadly quest but the view is worth it' Ellie chuckled as she sat behind Aragorn, Ellie still didn't learn how to ride a horse and she had no interest in learning.

Legolas rode next to Emily, he noticed that Emily carried the sun flower he gave her 'Nice flower you got there' he smiled.

'Thank you it was a gift' she smiled 'But I don't recall anything' she gasped as she moved forward. As they halted for the night Legolas noticed that Emily had grown very fond of Gandalf she was always next to him speaking and listening to what he have to say.

That made Legolas uncomfortable 'She's not attracted to him come on' Aragorn said as he sat next to him 'I know, but I fear she would not remember me because she spend a lot of time with Gandalf' Legolas murmured.

'Gandalf, can I have a word with you?' Aragorn called as he went forward, Aragorn told Gandalf what Legolas was feeling 'That's rather odd but I think it would be best if we try to let the lady spend as much time with Legolas as she can to reclaim her memory' Gandalf smirked.

'My lady, let me show you something' Aragorn said as he called Emily to follow him.

'Don't tell me we have to walk for long' Emily exhaled 'We don't' he said as he called Legolas to join them. Aragorn told Legolas after they reach the top he would leave them alone and Legolas should try to remind the lady about the past and Legolas agreed 'What are you both whispering about?' Emily asked in suspense.

'Nothing, just follow me' Aragorn chuckled as they climbed up. Emily could see the vast coverings of trees all around. 'There's a snow mountain' she yelled 'That's the path we are going to take' Legolas said 'Snow in middle-earth, how fun' Emily squeaked. She noticed Aragon was no where to be seen 'Where is Aragorn? He said he would show me something' Emily asked.

'Maybe he left us' Legolas chuckled .

'Im assuming he did' Emily  giggled 'so Legolas tell me more about yourself?' Emily asked. As Legolas began to tell her about Mirkwood, his father and his kin Emily interrupted 'You are the elf Prince of Mirkwood, aren't you?'

'You are right, my lady' he replied with a big smile.

'Ellie wrote about you and Mirkwood' Emily mumbled 'What do you mean?' Legolas questioned confusingly. Emily told Legolas how Ellie wrote a book about elves which sold worldwide and how Ellie was planning to write the second part too.

'I didn't read everything in detail but it was written the prince was very handsome one among the most handsome elves that roamed middle earth he had blonde hair, blue eyes and he was tall as a young tree, lithe, immensely strong in short he was a true prince' Emily smiled as she observed him while saying those and she knew why Ellie have mentioned all these important traits of him which were absolutely true 'and wait I remember, she told me the next part will be a love story. Are you in love? Are you married?' She questioned.

'No, I'm not married but yes I am in love' Legolas admitted 'With who?' Emily questioned raising her brows 'It's not in my place to tell you right now but with time you will know' Legolas winked.

'I hate suspense' Emily grumbled 'but please do tell me a bit about her, I do love a good love story' she smiled 'She has the most beautiful eyes in the world blue as the ocean which twinkles like starlight, she smells like the sweetest scent of spring and have the most adorable smile that lights up even the darkest of days. She lives her life to the fullest and her heart is pure as gold, no one compares to her in this eternity or the next and I'd fight the world and die a million deaths just to put a smile on her face' he looked into her eyes as he said those words.

'Wow! I'd love to meet her, you really do love her don't you?' She asked feeling quite amazed as she had never ever heard those words in her life.

'I do love her, I love her more than anyone or anything and I did promise her I'd love her for the eternities to come' he said slowly.

'Is she a princess too, does she live in Mirkwood?' Emily asked.

'She doesn't live in Mirkwood but she is a princess not by blood but by heart' he smiled. Emily was really touched by Legolas words true love is hard to find she thought as she remembered her past with Travis and how everything fell crashing.

'I hope you had a good time, brother' Aragorn smiled as he saw Legolas happily having his meal.

'I surely did' he smiled back.

'With time everything will be okay' Aragorn said as he walked towards boromir. As for the ladies they were happily playing a game with the hobbits. 'What are you guys up to?' Legolas questioned as he sat down next to Emily.

'You should join us too it's truth or dare' Ellie responded 'Yes, you should' frodo smiled.

'Aragorn, boromir, Gimli join us too' Emily called.

'What about Gandalf?' Gimli questioned.

'I am too old for games' Gandalf replied as he began to smoke his pipe. As they all started to play, everyone got different punishments where Sam had to imitate a pig, frodo had to dance on one foot, pippin had to sing an elven song, Gimli had to imitate an Orc. Everyone was having a merry time laughing 'So Aragorn truth or dare?' Ellie questioned 'Truth' he replied.

'So who is the love of your life?' Emily asked. Aragorn hesitated for a while then he said 'she's someone I can't name right now but she's an elf'.

'An elf? aren't elf and mortal relation forbidden? I mean aren't elves forbidden to fall for men or dwarves or hobbits?' Sam questioned.

'There's no law which can control whom we fall in love with, true love is very powerful and precious it doesn't have a limit' Legolas interrupted Sam.

'So, are you in love with a mortal too?' Merry questioned as they all stared at Legolas.

'Legolas didn't choose truth what's up with you' Gimli said as he gave a light slap on merry's head saving Legolas from the question of the hobbit as everyone burst out laughing.