Mordor

The battle with the orcs of Mordor were approaching "ten thousand orcs or more" Gandalf gasped as he approached the council, everyone was busy with their armories and trainings.

"After this battle, will you go back?" Ellie asked.

"I don't know" Emily murmured as she looked out of the window, she was looking at Legolas who was busy training with Gimli and Roland.

"You know I am not going back don't you?" Ellie asked "I know" Emily said under her breath.

"Somethings bugging you Em, tell me what that is?" Ellie looked at Emily.

"As much as I love it here, I've some unfinished business in our world El. I've to meet Travis one last time he needs to know the truth in order to move on and my parents they need to know that I will be safe" Emily smiled.

"I know Em, I know your the only child as for me I've a brother and a sister my parents won't mind and for sure Joe is happy I'm out of his life" Ellie joked. Emily didn't like journeying from middle-earth to her world all the time she promised this would be her last because she knew she couldn't exist in two worlds. On the other hand frodo and Sam were struggling on their way up to the volcanic mountain top with Gollum. Sometimes in her dreams Emily dreamt of frodo one night she woke up with a terrible nightmare. She was taking a walk around when Gandalf saw her "no sleep, my lady?" he asked.

"I saw Gollum" she gasped.

"Don't worry, Sam is with frodo" Gandalf smiled but he was worried when he heard it too. Emily decided she will go searching for frodo and Sam even though she knew the risk she decided to keep it to herself and not alert anyone of her plan especially Legolas because he would stop her at all cost. The next morning Emily told Ellie about what she has planned to do Ellie didn't like the idea but she knew she couldn't change Emily's mind so Ellie decided to join her too.

Everyone was busy preparing for war that they didn't notice Emily and Ellie fleeing away from the city. They took Gandalf's horse because his horse was the fastest of all the horses on middle-earth, he was the lord of horses. His horse didn't mind carrying the ladies because the horse considered that lady with the ring its master. As night fell as usual Legolas went to Emily's room to spend some few minutes with her but to his horror she wasn't there.

Everyone searched for the ladies but they were not in the city, Gandalf knew where she had gone "Legolas, I'm afraid she left for Mordor" he gasped. Legolas couldn't belief his ears he didn't understand why emily always escapes and take problems in her own hands. Legolas decided he would go and look for her but he knew this time luck was not on his side because Emily left the sunflower she didn't want Legolas to find her but he decided he would find her he can't let her face the evils of Mordor alone.

"But my lord we would need you in battle" A man gasped as he saw Legolas ready to leave.

"I know you do but my lady needs me more, let Roland cover for me" Legolas said.

"Yes, let Legolas go after the lady" Aragorn said. Legolas went looking for the ladies alone because he didn't want anyone to slow him down he also knew that with Gandalf horse the ladies were far ahead of him. As the ladies reached the foot of a mountain they let loose of the horse and send him back to Gandalf "May Gandalf forgive us and I hope the horse will reach Gandalf on time" Emily smiled as they moved forward.

The mountains that surrounds mordor were not easy to travel the ladies suffered a lot "I hope we reach frodo on time" Emily gasped.

"What makes you think that frodo would still be traveling?" Ellie asked.

"I know he is, he took so many wrong paths and that's why he's still traveling. I know a path if we take that we would catch up to them" Emily smiled. They lost count of days as the road to Mordor was tiring and long it was a really unpleasant place for the ladies to be.

"I hate this idea of yours" Ellie grumbled as they laid down below a rock to sleep.

"I know but to save middle-earth this is a must" Emily murmured.

Legolas was lost in paths he didn't know which route the ladies took and he had no knowledge of Mordor but he couldn't give up he thought. He travelled alone for days in the dark mountains surrounding Mordor to track the ladies. Gollum was poisoning frodo's mind and it was working Frodo looked at Sam as a threat his trust upon Sam was disappearing with time. "By tomorrow I hope we will reach Sam and frodo" Emily mumbled as the two ladies walked the death mountains of Mordor.

"Aren't they going up that volcanic mountain?" Ellie questioned as she gazed towards it.

"I'm afraid they are" Emily said as they looked up upon the huge dark mountain. The eye of Sauron couldn't track the ladies because Emily had the ring which protects them from evil as night approached frodo forbided Sam to follow him any further. He didn't want Sam with him anymore Gollum have poisoned his mind, he left Sam behind and moved forward with Gollum. Sam was heartbroken but he didn't give up and he followed them without notice and when the time came when Gollum decided to kill frodo and take the ring for himself Sam jumped towards Gollum and pushed him down the mountain. Frodo was in tears "I can't belief you came back for me, I'm very sorry for doubting you sam" he hugged Sam tightly.

"I know it's not your doing master frodo and I'd never leave you" Sam cried as he hugged frodo tightly. The two began to journey on their own but the burden of the ring was growing more and more on frodo.