The Aphas King Slave

" (When I was a little girl, I always imagined that vampires, werewolves, and mythical creatures did exist.) As if my vampires are the mosquitoes and werewolves were my hungry cousins. My typical routine consists of avoiding getting hit by my cousins girlfriends, thinking that I'm my cousins slut or something. Thanks to my cousins I see every dude as a brother or a friend, never as boyfriend material. I guess that's why I never found my prince charming."

"Lily!!" My cousin Jake call out, barging in my room, hoping to see me naked I bet. tough luck with that, as soon as his eyes found me I saw disappointment. I hope he didn't get a call from the principal saying that I skipped the last three periods of school. Jake started to talk , but then all of a sudden he stopped looking at my journal with an evil glint in his eyes. next thing I know in the speed of lightning it wasn't there. ugh, I hate it when he's that fast. Let me explain, each of us have a talent: Jake speed, Jace strength, Jack of water and energy, Joe nature, lightning and fire. There's me still with no talent.

The J brothers are quadruplets so they always do everything together (which is very creepy) so as you can imagine, all four of them are huddled up reading my journal.

" You guys are so RUDE!!!! Give me back my journal!!" As soon as I said that without even looking up they said " Your grounded"

"For what??"

"You skipped the last three periods of school." Jace said.

I was ready to do my famous puppy face-" Don't even think about doing that puppy face." well so much for that.

I stomped out of my room went to the kitchen, and made my famous torta, I made like three of those. I know I'm a faggot so what. I took my tortas to the living room turned on the T.V and started watching van helsing.

I guess I was to into the movie, that I didn't notice my cousins come, I didn't even notice when someone sat beside me. The movie ended, so I started to get up but in the process I fainted.

When I woke up I heard my cousins say, "Poor girl first her parents don't want her, than having to stay with us, and knowing her power makes it worse, I'm even scared to tell her that she's a wolf too."

I opened my eyes and saw 8 pair of eyes set on me.

"What happened?"

Jake said "We found your power. Its kind of freaky so don't freak out. Any power that comes to your mind you can do." that's it? I thought that it would be something simple, this is actually cool. "but with that power comes a certain burden, you'll have to turn into a werewolf and be the alphas king slave whatever he says you'll have to do."

Wait, what did he just say slave? Oh no he didn't, first of all I aint nobodies slave, second I aint nobodies slave, third of all- well you get it.

"You kidding right?"

"Nope, hey look at the bright side you don't have to live with us anymore."

I don't know what happened but all of sudden I felt anger bubble up inside, not just from now, but from the time my mom hit me and I grew unconscious, to the time my cousins read my journal.

I let all my anger out, I started feeling the wind picking up, I started seeing things go round and round. I guess I was doing all of that, cause all of a sudden I heard a loud "ENOUGH!!!"

I guess he was my master or whatever, because I obeyed. When I made eye contact with him, the first thing I thought was "damn he's hot" second thing I thought "life isn't fair" the third thing was "Get away from me you monster making me your slave"

His eyes looked at me and he looked surprised. That's fine with me as long as he doesn't look at me with discuss.

" Could you guy please for just a second?"

" Yes alpha."

Jace and them left, and the alpha just stared at me and said.

" I reject you."