At The New House

I unbuckle and get out of the car. "This seems like a nice place." I say. "It sure does!" My brother, Colin said. The cat starts freaking out in her carrier. "Can someone help bring the cat inside?" Dad said. "Yeah." Colin said. Colin brings her inside and let's her out. Then finds one of her toys and starts playing with her. "Lilly? Come get your stuff and put it in your room!!" Mom said. I sigh then scream, "FINE!" I bring the box in and start organizing my room. "Dad will bring the mattress in later." I think to myself.

I later run down stairs to see there is dinner from McDonald's on the table. I eat, then mom says, "Hey, Lilly? Do you want to go over to the neighbor's house?" I say, "Sure." I go over and was greeted by a boy, a boy I thought I would never meet in real life. DANNY JAMES BLAKE. I had a million thoughts buzzing thought my head. But I kept one in mind. "Act natural" I say, "Hi, my name is Lilly. What's your name?" "My name's Danny, are you the new neighbor?" I say, "Yes, I am." Then I think to myself, "Oh my god, I live next to the blake boys."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped ya'll liked this chapter! New one tomorrow!

-Lilly