Back At My House

I'm back at my house and I here a ring from my phone. The boys put me in a group chat and Justin said, "Hey, it's Justin, I have the right number, right?" I reply with, "Yeah" We all talk for hours and eventually had an oovoo call. I said goodnight to them, they said it back and I went to bed. I woke in the morning with a knock at my door. I get get up to look who it is, and it's the boys. I say,"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" "We were wondering if you wanted to go to the mall." The boys say. In agreement i say, "Sure, lets go!" 

We went to the mall and we got some Subway. We drove around for a while and they gave me a tour around the town. "Wow, it's really nice here!" I say. "Yeah, you know a great part about it, though?" Says Justin. "What?" I say. "The Minnesota Twins baseball stadium is here." Answered Justin. "Oh my God... I completely forgot! Guys, I'm a huge baseball fan, I'm actually close to a couple of the players too, I used to live where the triple a team of The Twins was, I got autographs, and I got to know them." I said. "We should take you, then!" The boys insisted. "No, you guys really don't have to do that for me." "I say. "Too bad we're taking you!" Danny says. "Fine! How much are the tickets?" I say. "We're paying for the tickets too!" Damon says. I insist   by saying, "Absolutely not!" They fight my words, and scream, "Too bad, you're not only our new neighbor, but our new friend! We're paying!" We start going back and forth but eventually I give in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been very busy, hope you guys understand! I don't know when I'll next update, I'll try to soon!

-Lilly <3