chapter one :my chocolate goddess

Chapter 1

Joseph

Today was a usual boring day, same people, same school, same routine. Walking to the cafeteria I was hoping that the first day of my senior year would be amazing but look at that I was wrong, when I saw her my 5'3 chocolate goddess her hair in a low pony tail, a smile so bright while she talked to the lunch lady, she was wearing a blue T-shirt dress with a yellow windbreaker , she finally got her lunch and turned around so I could see her clearly she had a gold nose piercing and her skin was so flawless I was just in love with her and I barely knew her "excuse me" she said as she walked past me to sit and eat her lunch.

I think I might go get my lunch and eat with her , she's new so she doesn't know me, she doesn't know why no one speaks to me she doesn't know I'm an out cast because I'm considered dangerous well I'm not and I can prove it I'm gonna prove it by treating her like the queen she is, grabbing my lunch I walk over to the table she's eating lunch at "someone sitting here?" She looks up at me and then smiles "nope not that I know of"

I smirk and happily sit down next to the woman I will one day call my wife and mother of my children "your not from around here are you?" I ask , "not really I use to live here in newyork but in a different part I moved back here to finish out high school I needed change"

wow I thought she's actually really interesting, all through lunch we got to know each other until the bell to get back to class rung "so I'll see you around I guess, Joseph right? I smiled "yes that's my name, see you around "