chapter 5: alright then

Rachel

As he unbuttoned my shirt he began kissing on my neck and down in between my breasts completely taking the shirt off.
He then ripped off my panties. I still tried to fight him but this man was made of steel compared to me.

he lifted my legs and put them over his shoulders as his head got closer to my treasure i began trying to get my legs off his shoulders but, he grabbed both of my thighs and would not let go. He used his tongue to open up my slit he licked my clit and begin eating me good I tried pushing his head back but he wouldn't budge soon I was moaning and pulling his hair. My moans got louder as I got closer to my orgasm. I couldn't take it, all my juices dripping on his tongue as he licked my kitty clean I was on a high from his tongue game and I could not come down from it. Not yet at least.

Joseph

While she was still coming down from her High I pulled out my dick. I know she's a virgin so I'm going to be a little gentle until she adjust.

putting the head of my dick in her entrance I began pushing myself in she began screaming as I slowly went in deeper, she began yelling at me and clawing at my back as I leaned in and begin sucking her neck leaving my mark " I hate you Joseph umph fuck" she began moaning loudly from Pain and pleasure and,
I began kissing her to silence my queen a little before the neighbors hear as soon as I felt her pussy adjust around my shaft I began pumping I could tell the pain was gone and the pleasure was Present her eyes rolled to the back of her head her soft full lips in the shape of a "o" showed me how deep in pleasure she was without her even telling me.

I lifted her up off the counter by her ass still deep inside her putting her back on the wall as I pumped deeper her moans got louder as she reached her second climax "ooooh Joseph , fuck me daddy shit I'm close" as soon as I heard her moan my name my dick became thicker inside her as her pussy became tighter around she began to climax and I shot my hot load deep inside her.

she started going up and down riding out the climax when she was done tiredly she laid her forehead on my chest and I kissed her neck still deep inside her I began sliding out of her she whimpered in protest tired from the workout daddy gave her.