chapter 2:the reunion

Joseph

After meeting Rachel my senior year we became close friends even though I wanted to be more , she didn't feel the same which made me crazy inside I had to hide it ,BUT all good things come when we wait. we graduated and she went off to law school I've opened up a business and have been working and watching my future wife do her thing , it's been almost five years and she's gonna graduate soon I think I'm gonna surprise her and come to her graduation, her grandmother invited me and told me it was a surprise for her, I was gonna come anyways I knew when my queen was graduating.

Rachel

I'm so glad I'm graduating soon some friends of mine decided they wanted to go out to celebrate and they just so happen to wanna drag me along.

I guess because I've always been which is true. I just don't see a need for a relationship I've been focused on what I needed to do to graduate and get to where I want to be in life, but I guess they thought other wise.

My friend Ayanna came over to help me pick out an outfit to go out, after hours of looking and looking we finally decided on a olive green rib knit dress and some black strappy heels from Steve Madden , I put my hair up in a top knot bun and just put on some lip gloss and mascara cause girl I wanna dance and when you dance you sweat and, I'm not trying to have my makeup washed off so why not just go without it right?

We head over to the club and my song was playing Rhianna song Kiss it better and, I was dancing by myself until I felt someone behind me , who ever it was could dance so I continued until the song was over and I finally turned around and saw who it was "Joseph,omg Joseph it is you wow " I hug him "it's been five years wow you look great" he smiles "."sure " we go over to the bar to grab a drink I order a shot ,

I had to use the bathroom so I told him to watch it , which now that I think about it , that was pretty stupid but I thought he was my friend so I trusted him , I came back and sat at the bar guzzling my drink down and slamming my glass back down , I began to feel dizzy, looking at Joseph he didn't have a friendly look on his face anymore he seemed more predatory and almost glad I was feeling this way like he had just made a victory. Then, darkness took over I don't remember a thing.